Reviews for Sherlock Pond, or, A Timely Rescue
Doc Whooves12345 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Over great short story, I love the sense of a family reunion during an intense moment though the whole Sherlock Holmes is hard to understand due to the fact that I haven't seen the series. Keep up the good work :)
Starjargon chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That. Was. AWESOME! I'm going to think of this everytime Sherlock or Mycroft mention "Mummy" from now on. And Gatiss is a redhead on the show! Very well done! Love the footnotes.
azazels chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Muy bueno.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Very fun! -
Kibetha chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wtf. Mindfuck. Amazing mindfuck, but still mindfuck. LOVE IT.
baby gyrl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is epic! Makes crazy sense, and yet is totally crack-y. You leave yourself room for a sequel, with the footnote about River, and it would be especially interesting to see how Sherlock interacts with big sister (if you're staying with Who-canon) around. Any plans for a sequel?
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LOLOLLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA :)

Okay Moriarty, never mess with the Ponds. LOL
EmySabath chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh gosh, so much crack, but so much love! XD Excellent job, all the awards!

- Emy
irezel chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
oh dear me...XD i did enjoy this immensely. XD
Musicunderground chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I really do love this story. I have a feeling I'll be reading it a good few times in the future :) I really do like the idea of Amy and Rory being Sherlock's parents (and Mycroft's, of course), and its kinda funny to think that River would be their sister. Although, saying that, I could actually imagen the three of them all togther. I think i'd imagen River as the oldest, and then obviously Mycroft as the middle-child and Sherlock as the youngest.

Oh, and I had to laugh at Sherlock 'accidently' dying his hair ginger. And it only makes sense that he would idolise the Doctor!
starshortcake chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WISH YOU D FINISH THESE ONE!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I hope you've seen the most recent season, because otherwise this will be a SPOILER!

;)

Interesting that they would steal River when she's technically their sister.

Totally crack and I loved it. :D
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Easily one of the funniest crack fics I've seen in forever. This had me laughing and grinning like an idiot the whole time, especially since I've just finished watching the Great Game...again.

Remain awesome,