Reviews for Foolish
Stormbirdie chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
This is wonderful. Please, please PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
pagelupin chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Lol! I love this story so much. Please post the next chapter soon. XD
Vangran chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
That was hilarious! A real rib-buster. I want to know what happens next. Update when you can. _
Basani chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
...

*rocks to and fro, as if... erm, as if one were rocking to and fro*

~ZarosKnight
Hekateras chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Princess Bride! That's right. Damn, I was wondering why the "breasts" line was so damn familiar. XD

Keep writing. The relationship between Isa and Fen is oddly adorable, and hearing Zev talk about the merits of married life was particularly touching...
Lastwell chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
You have my interest! Let's see where this goes...
Jemina chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I adore the Anders/Justice conlict over the unbron child. :)

I look forward to the next chapter.
Jemina chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Akiri chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Interesting story. I like it. Keep up the food work.
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
awesome! i love cullen, he needs more attention i think.
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
i love jewish names. this is an awesome story, im sure i said that already XD but it is true. bethany's reaction was wonderful and i love how Zev has settled down. he's not old! well maybe he feels old, but he might still surprise us XD fantastic job.

i think alistair will probably take em in with a joke about how it'll piss off pretty much ever pretentious ass he never liked in the first place. i know i would, but hey im not a king. great job i can't wait for the next update.
jubamischin chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Thoroughly enjoying the start you've made and looking forward to more.

I really like stories like yours, ones that develop the characters stories and their relationships (especially their relationships!) post-game. I mean really, we all know basically what happened in-game, right? And smut is nice on occasion but I like a bit more substance to my reading materiel. :)

Really loving your pairings; the "light" (Bethany and Isabela) with the "dark" characters (Nathaniel and Fenris) seem especially appropriate... and also glad to see a happily domesticated Zevran!
Carlydria chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I love this so much. All the characters are beautifully portrayed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PassiveResistance chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I LOVE YOU.

I've been wondering when someone would start a story about the Amells, I'm glad you're taking a stab at it because you're an awesome writer. This fic is a breath of fresh air amongst all the emo-angst right now, and I can't wait for more.

Thank you!
phoenixarchive chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Omg. So much awesome and amazingness. Cannot grammar.

*attempts to pull it together*

I was borderline squee-ing at every section. My flatmate must think I'm mental. Nathaniel/Bethany? Perfect! Sweet and cute and lovely - and the mention of Nanders? My fangirl heart nigh on stopped.

Isabela musing about Fenris in her bed was very distracting :P and that interaction between her and Hawke and the breaking of the news was very well done and perfectly in keeping with Isabela's character and her development.

Zev married to Kallian? Beautiful :D And entirely plausible and totally not out of character in this scenario. I love how it's not really a secret, but no one really stops to ask XD Also, Zev is getting profound in his age! Gave Isabela a few things to think about that's for certain.

D'awww poor Donnic XD trapped on a ship full awkward which turns into a ship full of crazy. Bethany's reaction is brilliant in a dramatic way (though I do feel a little sorry for Anders... just a little bit). Fenris cheating ftw XD

I love the role that Zevran is playing in this - he's become the voice of reason and comfort, a testament to his domesticity :P Can't wait to read more, your work is a joy to read as always

~paa x