Reviews for A New Adventure Awaits
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Ugh, i hate Ophanimon so much in this story! I can't believe that she sent DarkGreymin and Cerberumon after them as a test. She seriously needs to be straightened out so she leaves the alone. I hope that Ancient Garurumon and Ancient Greymon teach her to not mess with Kouji and Takuya anymore.

I can't wait to see what the third baby looks like. I've been so worried that it wouldn't live and that would break Takuya's heart. But it's cracking and the baby has to be the one doing that so it's good. Please update soon! I can't wait! Thanx, bye!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
The Ancient Spirits!XD

Ophanimon is now classified as Dark in this fic for
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Ophanimon is

Koichi was really worried...Go KendoGarurumon!XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Twins and one still unhatched?Bad Ophanimon
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Takuya's pregnant?Le gasp!

And their Spirits are toghether...Hehe...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awww...Koji is older...
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
FINALLY! i've been waiting to see what happens for what seems like forever. i hope you don't take too long in updating next time. :P

i love a happy ending! and the egg is going to hatch! :O can't wait for your next update! ;)
xxOkunixx chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
What the heck? Takuya is...is...Oh gods I'm disturbed.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This story is so good! I can't help but worry over the last eggs condition though. I really don't want them to lose the egg cuz Takuya is already sad and if the egg disappears before Koji gets back, i don't think Takuya could handle that. And what's the deal with Ophanimon? I can't believe that she would do that when everyone was clearly against Koji going back! She knew it would hurt Takuya but still did it anyways. I hope you update this soon, thanx, bye!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
omg...weird
Dannichigo chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
0.0 A very... interesting story. I must say you blew my mind at first when I read it but in a way it is a bit addicting to read this. Lol. Hope you update soon.
Pinecallado chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Great so far!

Continue please!
Blaze Snow chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Kouji really should stay with Taki,
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
i have to admit that this story has in interesting concept. i hope the third egg hatches soon.
MoonlightBushido chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Oh, come on, when will the last egg hatch and how will Koji and Takuya explain to their families? I use the English dub name versions. Keep up the good work.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »