Reviews for Breaching the Walls
TheVoyager25 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I have found your P/T stories and LOVE them. I only a week ago found fanfiction and made a bee line for the tom and B'lanna stories, my favorit couple next to Rose and the Doctor:) Your stories have been my favorits of what I have read so far. I hope you write some more P/T stories one day soon! I espcially loved cavit's conspiracy and Liberty to love. Oh! And espcially espcially loved mourning comfort. Ah well I love all your stories:)

P.S My id is not from star trek it is because I travel alot:)
Spockytjeuh chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. story. It had me crying when I read the waterfall part. Wonderful, really. Oh and the 'Tom Paris, God's Gift to Women' part, was really fun to read:)
becky chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
aw that was so cute plz do more b'elanna/tom romance stories they r so cute

i loved the last bit with captin and chakotay sayin wow i cnt belive it is the same tom! bless
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Very, very nice! And it actually makes sense that after having broken Carey's nose B'Elanna wouldn't be made Cheif Engineer. Also, it's good to see Carey for a change. He's such an underused charcter.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Excellent job. Romance and very cute at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
very good i woulden't change a thing if it was my story. i thought it was great.
Natters chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
excellant fic!

liked the interaction between BLT & Carey
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
awesome! read this, one and all! Really well done. Thanks.
Willum chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Hey, not a bad ST:V story, though set in an alternate universe. Easy to read, with a decent enough grasp on the characters that I could see them doing this.

Of course, this is the type of story we always wanted to see on Voyager, which is and excellent example of what fanfic should be.