Reviews for The Next Morning
Cayar chapter 1 . 8/24
Yes, though I think there should have been more evidence of Quirrell's passage than the harp.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
What about the mirror? It's designed to fall on top of the person who looks into it? Smashes, dead. The next morning the professors were shocked to find Harry Potter's body underneath the Mirror of Erised. There were glass shards stuck deeply in his body, and he had presumably bled to death. Alternatively, the mirror could've suffocated him with its oppressive weight but the Wizarding World was too busy mourning the loss of the guy they were quick to rely on, but quicker to shun.
Ecifrog chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I never though I would like a fic where the main characters is killed off so many times so much.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Very well done, a grimly amusing read.
Spica75 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Naughty, nasty and well done.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Well...nice to know just how many ways - or at least 7 of many - that the Golden Trio could have been killed or scarred trying to get to the Philosopher's Stone in Book One, if the traps were honestly meant to keep out adult wizards and witches.

Excellent work, if morbid, willyolioleo :)
mobulis chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
All of these deaths are the fault of Dumbledore since he was still stupid enough to keep the stone in Hogwarts and told everyone that there was something there.
Antor2001 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
it always irked me that the stuff protecting the stone was so bloody easy to circumvent!
The Chthonic Professor chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That's... Just the tiniest bit morbid. And... Review # 69.
Giggles.
I'm such a child.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Every one of these scenarios would end with the complete destruction of British magical society.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Oh dear. So many ways for firsties to get themselves killed.

Hahaha
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Makes good sense.
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
haha rofl
Sachmis chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is really great. Naturally, if you can *force* someone to play a game by your rules (the chess set, the potions, etc.), you're already WAY more powerful then them. YOU need to think of every possible work around and place a counter measure for it. THEY need to find *one* work around, *one* of your counter measures they can beat.

- Why would Voldemort need to win the chess match if her could dispel the enchantments that animated the chess pieces in the first place?

- Why would Voldemort need to solve the riddle, if he could just brute force the flames away?

- Why catch the key if he could blow the door off it's hinges?

And so on. Meanwhile, if you could be so much more powerful than someone that you can *force* them to play by your rules anyway, then you could have just stopped them out rite.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh...so Harry died in each one kf those?
:( totally awful!
The story was amazing!
Ugh...excuse me while I cry.

Ka li gauna za lo ami,