Reviews for The Quidditch World Cup
Love this.
ThePolyglot chapter 6 . 6/18
Nice read for whenever I need some fluff. Will be rereading this, thank you for posting it! :)
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 5/19
Thank you for writing Harry the way you did in this chapter. It struck a chord!
Kris chapter 6 . 4/14
Is this story actually complete or is there another chapter planned?
sharingankakashi007 chapter 6 . 2/25
you killed me 6 times with this god damn amazing story
i could't stop reading
but was almost afraid of finding out what a disaster that relationship was
and awesome ending
you may want to add reactions...!
and harry missing that snitch due to care lessness
i wanted somebody to die then
Luna rocks...
fishertowers chapter 6 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story!
Kshail chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
I like it ! So the flashbacks and current events are in my opinion masterfully interwoven together so we don't feel too out of our depth. We as the reader get a look into the end result and slowly get to fill the details. This lack of knowledge spurs us to read more and in my case at least got me to read it in one sitting.
CreepyReaper chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
This was a hell of a ride. I tore through this whole story in one sitting, I just couldn't stop reading. Some damn, damn fine Harry/Luna drew me in, but the whole thing was a package deal to keep me reading. The best Quidditch writing I've seen, easily
lrdtourretes chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Call me niichan
Great story, in all aspects however the rather open ending has left me dissapionted so I humbly ask you for a sequel that you can either post here.. Or send me what you think will happen to harry and luna the same way the epilougue in the deathly hallows had worked.
-replies to
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
yay for happy endings!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
dang, luna really had a terrible time after the events of the books: its good to see both our heros on the road to recovery though
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
heres hoping that harry pulls out of his drunken spiral, he seems to be recovering though: i wonder what luna's been up to?
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
its really sad to see someone's life fall apart, i look forward to seeing how you put things back together
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
you do a good job of using quiddich as a framework for a broader story
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
ive never been a big fan of ginny, but your developing their (doomed) relationship very well