Reviews for The Quidditch World Cup
StayBlessed chapter 6 . 2/10
Loved this. I wish you could write a Post-story like this where he ends up with Daphne. She's just someone he sleeps with in the others.
StayBlessed chapter 4 . 2/10
Great fic so far. I don't really see how having sex with Daphne counted as an affair though. Ginny clearly stated she didn't love or want to be with him anymore. That means it was over, even if the divorce wasn't finalized.
Some wonderful beautiful writing here. Also, you have some of the best Quidditch action I have ever read.

The last chapter is a little long, I feel a few of the Luna scene's could probably be cut. There is a little to much muggleness is some of the hotel room scenes and not enough use of wands. I bought the Harry Ginny and actually liked your Ginny until the last chapter and the over the top floo fight scene as related by Luna.

I think a scene in which Luna explains: "I believed in fairy creatures, but Ginny believed in fairy tales, but people don't die in fairy tales, you don't loss your brother in fairy tales... She is a gryffindor that is afraid of her own grief."

Something like that...because it really needs to be explained why Ginny turned her back on Luna more. This is a girl who saved her life after all. I can maybe accept a real hard time that last year at Hogwarts and Ginny being so infated with Harry that she just can't get over Luna's Dads betrayal even though he died because he almost got Ron and Harry and Hermione killed, but it did seem a stretch. I found it hard to accept the jealous insecure Ginny because she felt to much like Ron. An emotionally damaged Ginny works better. So maybe, you should have mentioned that she has war nightmares, just like Luna does.

You might have written a little more about Katie Bell. Justin might have slept with her and then said: " She woke up with war nightmares, Harry. What the *** fuck did you guys go through."

Luna, seems to have hidden her fame in Ballycastle a little to well, but Rachel is a better friend to her than she realizes.

I loved Daphne. She's a very naunced charachter.

And ladtly what is it with you and sexy girls eating fruit?

DA Jones

"She only ever wanted to talk Quidditch with me.
"It was an escape...I am sure when she is flying, when she is a Harpy there is no war, like it is with me."

The war will always be, their are only escapes like the zoo, like quidditch
immortal7 chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
This was recommended to me and it's brilliant. Have to say the top gear segment is the reason this is going to my favorites
VonPelt chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
The timesteps are a little confusing and the end is abrupt. Otherwise a nice read.
1066wthec chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
love this.
hjub kujh chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
uybkuyb
hjb khju chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
hbnkjuhbkn
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wow, this story is very... mature. Not in terms of sex, but the fact that Harry grows up and deals with adult things now. In fact, in a way, this looked like a coming-of-age story from a point of view.

I don't really care for Quidditch, but this was a surprisingly well written story.

Thanks for writing. :D
Blosiom chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
This was a really good story I loved it. Well done
Gamitas chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
So when do we get more?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Love this.
ThePolyglot chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Nice read for whenever I need some fluff. Will be rereading this, thank you for posting it! :)
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for writing Harry the way you did in this chapter. It struck a chord!
Kris chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
Is this story actually complete or is there another chapter planned?