Reviews for The Quidditch World Cup
lrdtourretes chapter 6 . 5/1
Call me niichan
Great story, in all aspects however the rather open ending has left me dissapionted so I humbly ask you for a sequel that you can either post here.. Or send me what you think will happen to harry and luna the same way the epilougue in the deathly hallows had worked.
-replies to
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/12
yay for happy endings!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/12
dang, luna really had a terrible time after the events of the books: its good to see both our heros on the road to recovery though
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/12
heres hoping that harry pulls out of his drunken spiral, he seems to be recovering though: i wonder what luna's been up to?
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/12
its really sad to see someone's life fall apart, i look forward to seeing how you put things back together
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/12
you do a good job of using quiddich as a framework for a broader story
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/12
ive never been a big fan of ginny, but your developing their (doomed) relationship very well
Hamm On Wry chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Excellent writing, especially the Quiddich scenes. Really captures the feel of the game, and intersperced with the backstory makes a riveting read.

Hammy
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
We don't really drink earl grey, in fact it's so unpopular it's not all that readily available.
Tea doesn't come in packs it comes in bags and one can get boxes of tea containing g between 40 and 200 bags typically tettley and PGtips are two main brands. But every supermarket also stocks their own brand as well as a few other lesser known competitors .
Kurrent chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
This has been an absolutely lovely story. I could be a bit biased, because Luna was always one of my favorite characters, but I've enjoyed every sentence of all six chapters. It's extremely well-written, with particular skill in capturing each character's personality through dialogue, and I enjoyed the flashback/narrative structure with each chapter. I also appreciated the honest approach to relationships, as it felt like it fit the story's theme much better than a more rosy approach. I hope to read more of your work in the future, because this story has earned a place on my favorites list.
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Nice. Thank you.
mr tempestman chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Would you consider an Epilogue?
DylanL chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I love ur use of top gear here and u got them so right too. It made me laugh at how I can see Jeremy and Daniel radcliff sitting there chatting about brooms. If only it was Ron then I could use the episode with Rupert as the base for my imagination. Gambon being called Gambon here though really made lol.
Agdahl.M chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Like "Letters", this was also just freakin' amazing
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 3/28/2014