Reviews for O, Shattered Mirror on the Wall
Evelinsimarmata chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
at first I dont realize this story not complete...now I am in despair for continuation...please...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
I love this. I really hope you update
DelusionalM chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Please update!
This story is so great!
Crimson cat angel chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
LOVE!
mehh.droopy.L chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
I really hope you find the time to finished this story, it's really good, I love it!
PeachyM00NShine chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
*gross sobbing noises*
FireFox Vixen chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
LOVE!
Alice chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I do hope you would continue this story :) I loved reading it
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
What an interesting story! I am such a sucker for dominate Russia and submissive America stories. I see that this story hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you have not given up on it.
sonicstar105 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
When the heck are you going to update this?! I'm dying to know what will happen to Alfred!
damtoti chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Damn, I loved the philosophical nature of this chapter. I honestly thought of demon's the same way - when I was coming up with a backstory for a character I once made. A human that has simply lost all hope. This seems to be the embodiment of everything I believe in. We should not allow evil to go by unhindered, but at the same time, expecting to completely eradicate it is irrational. Without evil, there would be no good. The balance between the two is what keeps the world turning. All religions continue to ramble about becoming a better person, being as good and selfless as you can be, but I think people should find a balance. Embrace both their kind and evil sides. I like what Ivan said about humans killing animals, yet not expecting judgement for that. I don't think humans are on that much of a higher scale than animals. And the part about children too. It bothers me when people prioritize saving children over adults because they are more "innocent". Even children have the capacity to be cruel, as you mentioned. Even at age four, you will see the former stages of bullying and teasing. No one teaches them to do it. It's just part of human nature.

This characterization of Ivan is amazing. I love how he plays around with Alfred by twisting his words. And at the end, when he added his own touch to the letter. I did not see that coming, and I LOVED it.
A-Non-Mouse chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Are you planning on continuing this?
lussia's clssic tea of life chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
jesus! that wad awesome! super hot. please make the last chapter!
xoBlackIcex chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Continue please! :)
ScarfYearRound chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
What what what! You're not going to finish this?! It's amazing! I'm also sorry I broke the 69th reviewer by being the 70th. C:

This story! Russia is played out so well. America's reaction to everything was a little downplayed. One second he was scared and the next he was chill about being kidnapped. Or that's how it seemed to me. But that's all fine to me. I enjoyed it either way. I reaally hope you are going to finish this. It is amazing. I live all your rusame ficz. They're so amazing. If I hadn't used the word enough already there it is again.