Reviews for Sour Cherry
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Thanks again. I do not know what I would have done with so much frustration after the end of the series. The only thing I have a complaint about is that it is very short, but that also makes it so special. I hope you have a beautiful New Year.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Ok, by parts.
I still admire Max's willpower not to forgive Terry immediately. I mean, if I had Terry in front of me I could not resist. Luckily Max is not so easy, haha.
That Bruce finally accepts Max, in his own way, I like it. Even he can not deny the strength that she showed during her kidnapping and subsequent recovery. That she already has free entry to the mansion is also an indicator that everything is fine between them.
The bottle of nutella: a beautiful detail.
And finally, Terry's great apology. That boy really learned a lesson.
I'm sure he looked desperately for Max because he missed her and had a charge of conscience ... however, I know he also needed to talk to her about the kiss. Was Catwoman who kissed him or Max?
Terry enters Max's bedroom knowing what would happen. I think the whole fic is summarized in that phrase: he is bat, she is cat, they fit.
Of course, Bruce was not going to sleep. His life changed radically. Now his protege will share the city, and with a woman who could destroy or compose his life. With Catwoman it's hard to know. It is also the ideal pretext to create a new relationship with Selina. Both must take care of the children.
Almost the end. Oh my...
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
It's painful to see Terry committing that nonsense. Max showed, once again, how strong she is. When Terry returns to the Batcave, I thought Max would throw herself at him in a hug. But no, she has the head and the heart in the right place. I loved that Ace approved Max, and that Bruce was a witness to that.
Two more for the end.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
There was no other way in which Terry could overcome his anger so quickly. With Max in danger he was able to take out the fury by destroying her kidnappers, and seeing her beaten, he forgot his anger. I liked Max's response: she needed to do it. And Selina is right, the responsibility also falls on Terry for taking her out of his nightlife. Great chapter!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
The last moment between Terry and Max is very beautiful. Two friends who give themselves the opportunity to forget everything when they are together. Maybe I'm reading too much, but I think it's very strong that Terry has ignored Bruce's call, something that never happened before. The importance of Max in his life escalated to a level that he has not even understood. I think he unconsciously, on his Batman side, also put her on another level.
Of course Bruce was going to use the opportunity to get the information out of Selina, although I thought it was low.
In short, we are reaching the end :(
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
I like the parallelism in this chapter. The ancient watchmen remembering past times. Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, young and hormonal Batman and Catwoman kissing.
I think Max's transformation as Catwoman has been fantastic. She needed that dose of sensuality and confidence, even to finally accept that she really does like Terry. Maybe nothing would have happened between them if she kept thinking exclusively as the model student and best friend. His other personality, Catwoman, broke every wall that she imposed on herself. And the truth is that Max can think that Terry is attractive, but nothing like Batman. Now she is attracted to each side of the coin, something relevant to the creation of a romantic bond between them. Terry and Batman are and are not the same person, and they need someone who loves each of them equally.
I loved the fight scene. I can perfectly imagine the sudden, powerful and lethal movements of Batman, along with the precise, graceful and deadly movements of Catwoman. Wonderful.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
I must say, Terry is having a great time. At last he meets another vigilante, skillful, sensual, honest and witty. It is clear that he is already attracted to her. He begins, even, to admire her. So all right there.
Bruce, on the other hand, is angry, anxious and frustrated. Reliving through Terry the story with Selina should not be easy. The game, the seduction, the illusion of believing that everything is under control ... Bruce knows where the new game goes between the young Catwoman and his protégé. And he can not do anything to avoid it. That must be difficult.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
I do not know what I enjoyed the most: the sensual encounter between Catwoman and Batman, or the reactions of Selina and Bruce in the distance. I think I laughed and yelled several times during the scene. In the end it seemed appropriate that Selina threatened Batman. He should not have entered his house!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
"As if I can't be doing this because I want to, I have to be doing for a boy" Epic dialogue. Oh geez, this chapter's final is sooo exciting! Love the little conversations between Selina and Max. Closer to girlfriends than mother–daughter relationship, wich is refreshing. Thank u.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Of course Terry can be a model of GQ. Anyway, I think the most beautiful part of the chapter is that Selina clarifies that this is done for her, to leave a legacy, not for Bruce Wayne. Lov it.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
"No" "I didn't even ask you anything" "The answer is still no" Best moment ever. I love this Bruce, is like i'm watching the tv show again, but better!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
I'm rereading your wonderful fanfic because it's too good to forget. Thanks for doing justice to Max. I love Selina.
Beachgirl25 chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
This is my first Batman Beyond story and it won't be my last! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
This chapter had me on the edge of my seat! It was fantastic!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
So far, this chapter has made me laugh out loud the most! I'm so excited to see what else you have in store for these characters.