Reviews for Sour Cherry
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 5 . 6/20
this is almost most definitely wrong, and if so feel free to ignore me, but is your 'click that Review button, my duckies' a reference to that crazy english villain in Teen Titans?
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 1 . 6/1
First of all: English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for the bad grammar.

I just saw batman beyond for the second time in my life. The first I was really little, so I don't appreciate fully the tv show. Now I fell in love with terry. Hard. And also loved Max. She's strong, genius, sexy and an amazing friend. It was very sad for me to see that she doesn't even was mentioned in the epilogue of justice league. Max is a character that deserve more acction, attention and love. Your fanfic just blow my mind. I cannot express the great job you did in this fic, honestly. All the characters were perfect. The stoic Bruce, the playful and sexy Terry, the smart and determined Max, and Selina with her love for Bruce and her rivalry with batman. I check all the fanfics in this site of batman beyond, especially the ones of Terry and Max in a romantic relationship, and this fanfic is the best, truly. Thanks for writing, for imagine, for been a fan of this couple. Thank you.
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Y'know...I really honestly never liked catwoman but this story makes me wish this was so real! I love love LOVE it!
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Mulan was my ish!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
Ok that was awsome! But...Bruce and Selena married and had a daughter named Helena who became huntress who was appart of birds of prey with gen 2 black canary...and in silver age they never married but still have a daughter named Helena Kyle...what happened to her AND or did they get a divorce
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Great story,great great story
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Ahhhh that kiss *
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Jeez these two and the way you write their chemistry!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
It's so great so great. Catwoman was my fav!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I really love this idea already.
jtdarkman chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
That was absolutely amazing and just wow. I'm exceptionally pleased with this. Thanx for the ride and keep it going
Ermilus chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
i love this
TimeShinigami chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
;-;7
foolboy19 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
great story really well written and you kept the characters personalities intact through it.
Del21 chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
This was a good story and it was a pleasure to read. Thank you!