Reviews for Niko: The Magnetic Opera
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Well shit Shae, run girl! We know how this ends and it ends bloody!
Mystique84 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
well it would happen eventually, without Helen to save them some airborne toxin would kill all humans (haha)
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
If this is going the way of the opera we all know what you did Ripper, you monster.
beautiful.love.3 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god...I love Repo! The Genetic Opera and sanctuary

So your fanfic is perfect.. Keep going your doing a wonderful job.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Oh! Tesla gonna be mad!
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Is it just me or is it obvious that john poisoned helen with that special tea? Anyways, loved the explanation, its all starting to make a bit more sense now! :)
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
oh, so is nikola a carer of the sick now? good to hear lol. BTW I havent seen the magnetic opera that this is based on but i'm determined to still read this :)
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh god! this is sad! Poor magnus!
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Hey there,

VERY early here for me on a Friday morning :-D But I have to say GREAT job on this. A hint of drama and humor and just FANTASTIC truly. :D :)

Keep up the TERRIFIC work.

Thanks
foxfire222 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
YES. I loves me a good update. Just the way to start the day before going to work. Kinda makes it worth getting up at 4AM. Great chapter once again. I loved what Kate said, so very passionate. I really like Kate in the show so it was nice to see a little bit of the old her shine through. please update soon, cause i can't wait for more.
HEKA GIRL chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
OMGGGGG AWWWHEEE SOOO CUTEEE AND SOOOO SADDDDDD :( BUT WITH U THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE A SUPRISE IN STORE :)
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Hi there,

A nice warm almost summer day here in West Virginia in anticipation of the storms due tomorrow. Yucky storms but still...

Anyways let me just say TERRIFIC job. You did fantastic, really and I enjoyed it a lot. *Smiles and tosses balloons to you*

Thanks,

Melissa
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Hey there,

Well your fiction definitely picked up my Monday, it's a miserable day so far...gorgeous here but storms moving in and just general Monday Misery you know.

Anyways I LOVED your work, it was fantastic so please, please, please, pretty please keep it up. *Grins happily*

Thanks
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Yes, yes he will keep us guessing...

Great job with the chapter! Keep up the wonderful work! :D

By the way, thanks for the explanation at the start. It helped sort a a few questions out :)
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please? xD

This is soooo coool! Fantastic job so far, i'm really enjoying it. Keep up the great work! :D :)