Reviews for I Could Be Nothing
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
OH MY GOSH MAKE MOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
eep! update soon!
MegaPixels chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
love this story! please update soon as possible! hahah :)
rayquaza girl chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Please update soon I want to know what happens next
Scarredskull5 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
This story is the kind of story i've been wanting for myself. Also, I am kindof glad that the next chapter MIGHT have a l3m0n, and for that, I thank you. I beg of you to continue the story. I love the story Sooooo much! 3
Ai Star chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Lol Floonie’s funny! I like how she keeps starting the boys!
Uhoh I really don’t like Ghetsis!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Thank you very much for writing! :D This is a very interesting story :)
Ai Star chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
That’s nice of Lance and Clair!
Errm *looks at them kissing* they do realise Oshawott is there right? Phew it was asleep!
You missed a word in this sentence:
“she spread his on the floor of the tent and pulled hers over top.”
Happy New Year!
stormy64 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Thank you very much for updating! :D Even if it was a long wait, it was very worth it to read, and I hope it is just as worth it to write! :D Thanks again :)
ChloboShoka chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Another brilliant chapter I really liked the little cliffhanger at the end as well as the kiss scene.
ChloboShoka chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Poor N. I hope he feels better soon. This was a another really good chapter that followed up more about Athena. Just another question, is Anthea and Athena the same person?
ChloboShoka chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Is the Athena you introduced the same Athena as the Rocket Executive? Another really really good chapter though and I hope you did good on your finals.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Things really are beginning to develop and I love the characterization in this and N is very sweet in the story and you've shown and explained it really well.
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This was really sweet and heart warming.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Her Oshawott is so amusing and adorable. I really liked this first chapter and it's made me want to read the next one.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »