Reviews for Count On It
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww, that's so sweet! Really believable, too, that Dean would push away all of his injuries to make it back to the Braeden's in time to give Ben his birthday present. :'3
Bethan1996SPN chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aww :')
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You know, I'm really digging the Dean/Lisa fics. Season 6 has just started here and unlike a lot of fans, I think they really work together as a couple and I'll be sorry to see them fall apart.

I really like the Dean/Lisa H/C fics too - it's a different dynamic and in some way, it's more believable than regular Sam and Dean H/C. Dean is much more likely to be open with Lisa, to let her look after him. It more intimate somehow, more gentle and loving.

I just want Dean to be looked after by someone who really loves him and if he's gotta take a few hits for that to happen, then so be it.

This little fic hit all the right buttons for me! xx
Zinfer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awwwww! I loved this! a rare lisa/dean fic :) really good job *favs*
Eminnis chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awww...sweet! I like the effort Dean gave...this was really good!

Eminnis
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
loved it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I miss Lisa for Dean! I thought they were great together and they could have made it work. She deserves a good life, tho, without all the scary stuff. :(

Great fic. :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Perfect story!
Stock chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great story.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That is so Dean ... trying to keep up his game face for everyone but himself.

Sweet and moving; and an interesting variation with Lisa offering comfort instead of Sam.

xx
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great story! I love that was Dean was so adament about hiding his pains and injuries in hopes of not dissapointing Ben! Great job :)