Reviews for Missed It From The Start
Alice chapter 1 . 4/16
This is so freaking good! My favorite part was the ringtones. You're a great writer!
dray86 chapter 1 . 1/30
wonderfull! I love Puckleberry!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Ok I am not a fan of Puckleberry but this works since Finn is such a douche for breaking up with Rachel and expecting her to wait around until he wanted he back. Bravo.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Just wanted to say that this was really good.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
So awesome and well concieved. I loved the subtly of the relationship.
JaToya chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very well done. Thank you for sharing this.
Gulc chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love it sooooo much! And i realise i love puckleberry fanfictions that are written Finn's POV because their is always jealousy and that is great to read;)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love, love, loved it! I especially love the prize remark :) My fave part is probably when Puck says not if she expects him to answer...so cute!
nette0602 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very nice!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It would be interesting to see this fic from Rachel's or Puck's pov. I really liked this.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love the fact that everyone caught on and that Rachel defended Puck so well. But my absolute favourite part is the 'can I call you a teddy bear?'...'not if you expect me to answer line.' it's just pure genius.

Gabz
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i loved it and wished they had done it this way in the show!
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I have just recently started watching Glee...I do not have cable, so I caught up with Netflix & Hulu...and ever since the first episode, I've been hooked. In the last two weeks, I have read so many Puckleberry fanfics...but this is the first one that made me want to review right away. I thought this was extremely well-written and that the characters were very honest. Very well done.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aw, loved all those Puckleberry moments, so sweet! Haha, and it was really funny to see Finn al confused because he was the only one who didn't see that coming, and it was great to see Rachel defending her relationship with Puck so fiercely. Nice story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »