Reviews for Missed It From The Start
JaToya chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very well done. Thank you for sharing this.
Gulc chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love it sooooo much! And i realise i love puckleberry fanfictions that are written Finn's POV because their is always jealousy and that is great to read;)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love, love, loved it! I especially love the prize remark :) My fave part is probably when Puck says not if she expects him to answer...so cute!
nette0602 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very nice!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It would be interesting to see this fic from Rachel's or Puck's pov. I really liked this.
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love the fact that everyone caught on and that Rachel defended Puck so well. But my absolute favourite part is the 'can I call you a teddy bear?'...'not if you expect me to answer line.' it's just pure genius.

Gabz
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i loved it and wished they had done it this way in the show!
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I have just recently started watching Glee...I do not have cable, so I caught up with Netflix & Hulu...and ever since the first episode, I've been hooked. In the last two weeks, I have read so many Puckleberry fanfics...but this is the first one that made me want to review right away. I thought this was extremely well-written and that the characters were very honest. Very well done.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aw, loved all those Puckleberry moments, so sweet! Haha, and it was really funny to see Finn al confused because he was the only one who didn't see that coming, and it was great to see Rachel defending her relationship with Puck so fiercely. Nice story!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i love this its a fave but can some one explain this gesture to me? "raises his two fingers to his lips and then presses them to his chest over his heart" is this a decleration of love or? i am not american and in australia i have never seen this gesture made in sport thanks
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i love how you write puck. hes still a badass but when hes with rachel hes a gentle badass
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh so sweet. And cute. I don't know why, but I especially like stories, that are about a pair but written from another person's POV, which is maybe why I liked this story so much.

Puck and Rachel are so cute in this together and Finn so extremely irritated and irritating and oblivious ... xD

Great read!
and-the-avengers-assemble chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved it!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved this story:) Nice seeing Puckleberry through Finn's (jealous) eyes! Thanks:)))

~elle