Reviews for My Heart Is Yours
adeenal chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Spencer had geometry then math with different teachers?
Darling De Piaget chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
I like how she's worried about final exams, but for me as a senior my finals were so easy that I thought my teachers were just being softies especially since I had 8 Ap courses, but other than that good story.
lildixie88 chapter 36 . 4/15/2012
Great story, i loved it! but in 13 there was somthing said about Spencer not eating and she would explain it later, but it was never explained so I was just wondering if I missed where it was explained or Why spencer hadn't been eating. if somone could explain that too me thats be great I was very curious about that.
Lisa chapter 36 . 11/9/2011
the story was amazing I hope there is a sequel to My Heart is yours it would be great
abworkma chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved this story! It was so much fun to read and the way Ashley became what Spencer needed was sweet. Thanks
imaferrari chapter 36 . 11/4/2011
First, WHAT? That's the end? (Janet Jackson just popped into my head. Singing in my head, I think that's the last line in the short version of "Miss you much." LOL!)

OK, I really did like how you presented little snippets of time to get to the beginning of their journey. Sweet little conclusion there. Great job, girl! ;)

*favorite tag*!
imaferrari chapter 35 . 11/4/2011
Kyla is so smart here! I'm glad she helped Ashley understand AND that she told Ashley that Spencer had been there looking for her.

Poor Spencer. When she opened that door, clung to Ashley and silently sobbed, my heart just hurt for her. How confusing it must have been, wondering what the hell was going on with Ashley. The reference to Little Rock (again) was apropos for me, personally, considering after review of the last chapter that it is the city where said girl and I lost each other completely...for a while. Glad it was a different result for your couple.

Anyway, this chapter ended so much better! Yippee!
imaferrari chapter 34 . 11/4/2011
I seriously want to thump Ashley. I understand her hurt at seeing Spencer question their longevity, but the girl just said YES. Give her a break. I do believe one can fall in love young and have that love last. I fell in love with the love of my life when I was 19, realized the depth of it on my 20th birthday and had that same heart crushed one cold November at 23- but I still love that girl years later despite it all. A "yes" would have sent me over the moon, even if I suspected doubts because of our young age. (Not that any states recognized gay marriage at the time-which was figuratively emblazoned with bright flashing lights when her response to my, "I wish I could marry you" was "I'd marry you in a heartbeat if you were a guy." I would have rather just heard back a "Me, too." instead of having my gender be the problem.) Anyway, I'm just shaking my head at Ashley.
spashley12 chapter 36 . 11/3/2011
Great chapter! I'm gunna miss this story! :'(
noodles307 chapter 36 . 11/3/2011
ok is this where you just left us to conclude this story ourselves? or you deliberately ended it as such so that we would want a sequel? well OFF COURSE we want to know where their first stop would be. you're such a tease. so didn't think you had it in you. as much as I liked the ending, I, like others do want a sequel to share the girls' adventure and where their road trip has led them. great job!
tbplrbear1 chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
great ending to a damn good story.
Breakdown6 chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
Yay! Road TRIP!
Godlove chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
sad to see u go but love the ending thanks for the awesome story
Godlove chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
sad to see u go but love the ending thanks for the awesome story
who cares chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
the eeeend! u_u ! hey! i really liked your story...its your first fic and it was amazing! i hope that not the last! you are a such good writter! :)