Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Afterlife
Snivy chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
I loved your fanfiction! There are almost no SnivyxRiolu stories, but this one was the best one. I couldn't stop reading it!
Raptor Pilot chapter 43 . 2/17/2014
Ok be honest, did you plan ahead of time, or are you just making it up as you go?
Rioluboy chapter 45 . 8/27/2013
This book awsome this is rad your a good writer
Shaun chapter 43 . 8/20/2013
By the way I loved it riolu is my favored pokemon I thing you should make more of them
Shaun chapter 43 . 8/20/2013
If oly snivyriolu would come true
Rioluboy chapter 43 . 8/21/2013
Keep making more and don't stop and I thing riolu x snivy in this one in this next page
Nala chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
What happened to the sequel it was up now it's no where to be seen what happened?
DatShinyTyphlosion chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I'm gonna guess that Zorua's Demon Form is a more evil, shadowy looking version of his evolution, Zoroark.

Also gonna guess that Darkrai wants Zorua to kill someone.

...heavy stuff, man. Nice touch, though, I like the suspense.
DatShinyTyphlosion chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Okay, now this is interesting. Can't wait to read the rest of it! :D
DatShinyTyphlosion chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ouch, Zorua's just not havin' the best of days.

Good Chapter, but you might wanna go over it and edit it for some errors. (Not too many, I was still interested in reading the Chapter.)

Nice so far, gonna follow the Story and you.
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Now the form changing thing sounds alot like dragon ball.
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
?...why does that sound so familiar?(I say in a sarcastic voice)oh yeah it sounds like ghost rider,but is it a coincidence or did you purposely do that?n.m. the beta readerforce of habit
Dawn-of-the-Akatsuki14 chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
Wow... this is definitely one of the most awesomest pokemon fanfics ever! This story had such a powerful and heartbreaking ending! I LOVED this story! :D I will definitely read the sequel!
pkmnfan11 chapter 33 . 9/5/2011
I loved this story. Keep it up with the sequel I hope to see it soon
Ishidashadow chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
Uh oh, looks like things are about to go down! This has definitely got on me the edge of my seat, I can barely contain my excitement for the next chapter!

...By the way, did you mean to say "Angel of Death", not "Angle of Death" for Mienshao's line and the chapter title?