Reviews for Life Goes On
Sophie chapter 40 . 5/31/2016
Awesome!
StormGemini chapter 40 . 5/7/2016
Soooo gooood! Just finished and am happy that I read this!
MissPoo chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
This has been such a great set of fanfictions. Wrong Number Text was so amazingly fun to read, and along side this adorable set of stories and adventures, they have restored my faith that in-character and enjoyable InuYasha AU fanfiction still exists! I am seriously looking forward to read the other pieces you have written that were mentioned in the author's notes and browse your gallery in hope for even more fanfiction. Even though this particular set of fanfiction was written a fair way back -seeing as it's dawning on 2015 now and you may not even be active on this site anymore- or maybe not hold any close regard for this particular story; I seriously have spent the past week living in the AU realm which was developed and have enjoyed every last word of it. :)
thinkerbevs chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Thank God she created you!. Godbless.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
I Seroiusly love this book, probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. You are certainly a great writer, just message me when you get a book published!
Cindy M 19 chapter 40 . 1/29/2014
I love this story the sequel is very cool... is the baby of Kagome and Inuyasha going to have a Unicorn Plush? I hope I write Unicorn Plush right...
Homurapop22156 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I love that chape great job
Axzeria chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
AWWWW~! Cute~!

and yes Inuyasha. Cover the puppy's curious eyes. It's too young. xD lol

I can see him doing that to his child too. Lol
Axzeria chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was ADORABLE!

SO CUTE!

but so funny at the same time! Lol
Axzeria chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
You skipped YEARS! O.o

And OMG! I got scared but that was also SUPER funny! xD

"...each wondering how much those diplomas were worth..." lmao xD so mean but funny. xD
Axzeria chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
That's actually kinda what I want.

I wish there was some magic power where you could write your own life story. That'd be AWESOME but difficult. There's so many direction your life can go in. Lol :)
Axzeria chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
AWWWW! That was SOO cute~! A little sad but adorable ending kiss~!
Axzeria chapter 4 . 4/2/2012