Reviews for Phobia
Suki77 chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
Too lazy to log in :P but yay! I influenced something positive! Haha. But I'm glad that you think you did well, and I will be cracking down on those stories!
Suki77 chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
Hmm, I'm a little sad but glad that it's being rewritten. Will you be leaving a message on here to inform all of us when the rewritten one is up? That is really my only concern! And I understand with the time problem, so you don't need to completely feel bad about it :3 I wish you luck on your AP test and everything else! And I cant wait for the rewritten story and the other stories to come xD
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
Thanks for posting a new chapter! YOU ROCK!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
option two please and if not three
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
LOL. Man I was waiting for more of this. This fic is awsome as always.

Shippuuryu chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Very enjoyable
Dancing-Souls chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Topaz Princess chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
This chap was a bit amusing which was nice and gave some insight on a character. Next chap sounds like it will be awesome,wonder what will happen if Hiashi and Hinata see each other...
Hime-Love-97 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
I can tell that next chapter is going to be interesting. ..:)
Lost In Dreams19 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
yukicrewger2 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
any NaruHina fluff coming up?
animelover115a chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
AAAAHHHHHH! (Air begins to fill my lungs.) Wow! I can finally breathe again! Thank you so much for updating and I'm glad to see you haven't given up yet! Please, Don't quit on us now and continue your masterpiece. I love this story! Oh by the way, YOUR VERY MUCH FORGIVEN! I won't give up on you as long as you don't give up on yourself. YOU CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IT! .
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
I was woundering about this fic.

Suki77 chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
The story is great so far! And I'm sorry about the flashdrive incident ): I hope it all turns out well!
secret77752 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
i love this story... yea phobias suck i have three... continue with the good work