Reviews for Homeless Boy
OziGirl16 chapter 57 . 7/13
Best chapter yet! I love Nappa and Bulma Sparing also Gohan and Raditz. Lol
OziGirl16 chapter 56 . 7/13
Lol i can imagine Nappa and Radizt doing some victory dance or some secrete handshake lmao... fucking love these two playing match maker, well done you two, now its time for some Vegebul!
Meme chapter 73 . 7/13
I normally spend my days off doing chores or running errands that I normally can't complete, but I kid you not that I spent the ENTIRE day lounging about reading this story. I started around 8 am, and just now finished at 10:34 pm. You have forced me into a day of rest and I couldn't be happier about that. :)

Great job!
M.Lstarlake chapter 1 . 7/4
Thanks for this, i loved the story 'till the last line, i would stay as one of my favorites for all times :)
Please stop it with Bulma calling Vegeta a brother I feel sick with that, they are married with child(ren) in the series. In the fanfiction are they going to go somewhere or just stay like 'brother' and 'sister'. Because it'll make me sick if they end up together and they were just like calling each other brother and sister you know? I'm sorry for ranting I just am probably very concerned with how there relationship is going?
ElfiieSu chapter 73 . 5/9
I'm not really a Dragon Ball fan, but your story is really great !
I don't normally take the time to always review a story but I gotta say this is definitely one of the best stories I have come across from!
Depasa chapter 73 . 4/3
God What can i say I don't even know, id write pages on reviewing the whole 73 pages of this fan fiction I'm going to make this very brief in a few sentences, it was one of the most interesting quite well developed long and synonymous fanfiction I've ever read, although I wished I could have seen Bulma and vegeta's relationship development more throughly and detailed and more exactly how and ya know the rest, it was still great and went quite well with the original thing, sad there's no sequel to it, it's 2017 I'm still trying to find fan fictions of Buona vegetable as good as this, be proud of it, wonder how you were able to keep up w this until 73 chapters God knows how.
it was cute
i like this story.
Diclonious57 chapter 68 . 3/19
Very cool great chapter
Diclonious57 chapter 48 . 3/16
I love fics where Goku and Radtiz get along!
Absolute7 chapter 49 . 2/14
Whoa, Goku kissing Chi-Chi? that's the biggest break from canon yet!
Absolute7 chapter 33 . 2/13
so, in chapter 33 you have Zarbon and Dodoria fighting a group of warriors, many of them with power level of over 30,000. but Zarbon and Dodoria sit at 22 and 23 thousand respectively. are they stronger in this story?
ML chapter 73 . 2/7
It was just amazing, really well structured, i was so thrilled by the chapters went on and on, really well portrayed for the character development and combination between action and drama. Congrats for your stunning effort, thank you for this gift :D

Sorry for my bad english jeje
2,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »