Reviews for Homeless Boy
Apolonia86 chapter 1 . 11/19
I've read all this story in less than a week and I loved it! It's definitely an epic one! It feels like it has seasons. I really enjoyed Vegeta as a boy, and the relationship he built with the Briefs, and Bulma and Vegeta adults.
The last chapters, with the epic battles, and the travel through space was very good too.
Thanks for this beautiful story!
Azure Shine chapter 49 . 11/18
where gravity simulator? and dunno why bulma need to fight, it useless to Frieza. It better she built gadget, weapon or something.
Apolonia86 chapter 52 . 11/8
I'm catching up with this story and I LOVE IT.
and I'm a tango dancer, so reading tango in a story of my favorite couple gave me so much joy.
meeks734 chapter 73 . 10/10
This story is absolutely AMAZING and it's one of my favourite fanfictions of all time! I first read it years ago when you first posted, but I have continued to re-read it over the years. Dragon Ball was a part of my childhood, and your stories bring me back to those days. Thank you for writing one of the best BulmaxVegeta fanfictions out here!
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 50 . 10/2
Yaknow... reading this makes me wonder about how nonchalantly people in the DBZ universe treats people who can easily blow up planets. Like really, Raditz was stronger than Goku and Piccolo and piccolo could blow up the moon. Heck, Piccolo and Goku are both stronger than master roshi and He could blow up the moon... Vegeta in the canon timeline at this point can easily blow up planets along side Nappa and did try to do so in Canon... so why not reveal that each of them has the power to destroy a planet but Frieza is still stronger than all of them combined because he can do so with a single finger? That would have made things easier for Bulma to understand at least. (Not chichi though, the world could be on fire, blowing up, and spinning out of orbit and she would still make Gohan study despite the futility of it)
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 14 . 10/2
Wait... how did Vegeta get wounded by a bullet? Goku as a kid (who is arguably weaker than this Vegeta at that point in time) got shot a lot and just shrugged all of it off aside from saying "ow."
Bulma is in highschool she should be 14 - 18 and I think she is in 10th grade since when vegeta left she was in 8th grade and it is been 2 years
Vegetalover231 chapter 14 . 8/8
Guy how old is vegeta
Shira R chapter 6 . 7/8
The fan fiction stores were totally great!, i even started coping and pasting with my MICROSOFT ONENOTE
#great work#. one day you might become a great writer
P.S Are u a girl or a boy
D chapter 1 . 5/31
This was the very first fanfic that Ive ever read, and when I come back to it now 9 years later I can truly appreciate the quality and language, and also reminisce on the past when I’d spend hours reading this. Good times!
I return to this story every few years it seems. I first read it 5 years ago now. It’s my definitive characterization of Vegeta. You truly made something special that I’ll treasure forever.
Wow just wow your writing is amazing. You have alot of talent. Keep up the great work!
This was a really good story and I really enjoyed it. Sometimes on certain parts I have to put my phone down and breathe in and out Bc of how scared and nervous I was Lmaoo.
The Shy Scorpio chapter 68 . 4/4
Omg that was amazing I didn't see that coming!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 55 . 3/25
Looking at this in hindsight, I kinda feel bad for Yamcha. Don't get me wrong, he definitely should NOT be with Bulma and Vegeta definitely SHOULD, but it would be terrible losing someone as smart and special as Bulma. That would be painful. Not to mention he's visiting CC and is the odd one out, knowing that the other 3 residents are WAAAY stronger than him and could end him at the moment of their choosing.

In that situation, it's best to just let go and pursue your own life, in order to avoid all the abjection, distress and shame. But that is eventually what happens... so yeah. Very well written!
2,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »