Reviews for Homeless Boy
Tia99 chapter 73 . 2/25
I was really lucky to stumble across this great fic. Took me two weeks to read it, not beacuse i couldn't read it faster, rather cause i really wanted to savour it for as long as i can, and enjoy a few chapters in a day during my coffe break. You are a talented writer, which i am sure, you are already aware since this piece was written 7 years ago, and in meantime i can only guess your writing skills have grown. This story is an AU but with minor changes int the charaters which i personally thought were better than original, for example, Goku, who was still goofy, and not the brightest star in the sky, but still more mature and likeable. In my opinion, in DBZ there is not much to Goku's character other than being an addict to a good fight, and that is kinda vauge.

Building up the romance between Vegeta and Bulma was at some times maddening, but realistic due to their characters which were not to fall so easily. All in all, a nice, long, fun, nice written fic. I am kinda sad i'm done reading, but i will look into your other stories.
To answer your question: chapters i liked the most were:
isolation, (depths of ones mind were always an mistery to me, i like to read an intepretation of what goes on in somebodys mind in process of going crazy and losing touch with reality - especially if it is written by someone with some knowledge about it)
Invasion (i was able to feel the fear and expectation of your characters which was great)
And of course the chapter where Bulma and Vegeta finally give in during the spar in GR.
Thats it from me, thank you for this wonderful story!
King regards, Tia
The story is good, but many of your stories seem to end abruptly.
Reverseflash chapter 48 . 2/5
Ok now I feel like I’m complaining a tad bit too much but hey this is your fix and it was finished a while ago so not really your problem but I feel like piccolo should be around raditz’s level if he’s that strong and maybe be as strong as Napa or so given how they’re training as well eh maybe your right but give them a higher power level or a bit more accurate even though this is over oh well
Reverseflash chapter 1 . 2/5
What I don’t necessarily agree with however is how in chapter 47(I’m pretty sure it’s going to happen soon however) is how you still haven’t introduced the gravity chamber maybe even have all the saiyens train in it including goku but mainly vegeta to fight freiza
omaro34 chapter 55 . 11/30/2017
Great story. My only problem is that in Chapter 55 although Freeza knew the password from a Namekian, one must speak the Namekian tongue to summon Parunga. Also have to speak Namekian to make the wishes.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2017
I wish you would make a school fix about Bulma and Vegeta. I wonder how they both would have gotten through school and bullies if Vegeta had stayed a little while longer.
Guest chapter 73 . 11/20/2017
Yes, leave it to you to kill THE Majin Buu in one chapter!
Guest chapter 64 . 11/20/2017
I think your a girl! I've seen few boys write fiction. Plus I don't think a boy would be quite as in sink with all the characters emotions. While most boys would only focus on the fighting, most girls would only focus on the shipping. How your considerate enough to have the right mixture of both, I believe you are a girl. If feel like you care enough to entertain both male and female viewers.
gwen chapter 51 . 11/10/2017
The women were so annoying as hell. They keep bothering them to keep stronger. They are selfish, they don't know how strong frieza is. They are annoying af. Arrggghh..
OziGirl16 chapter 57 . 7/13/2017
Best chapter yet! I love Nappa and Bulma Sparing also Gohan and Raditz. Lol
OziGirl16 chapter 56 . 7/13/2017
Lol i can imagine Nappa and Radizt doing some victory dance or some secrete handshake lmao... fucking love these two playing match maker, well done you two, now its time for some Vegebul!
Meme chapter 73 . 7/13/2017
I normally spend my days off doing chores or running errands that I normally can't complete, but I kid you not that I spent the ENTIRE day lounging about reading this story. I started around 8 am, and just now finished at 10:34 pm. You have forced me into a day of rest and I couldn't be happier about that. :)

Great job!
M.Lstarlake chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Thanks for this, i loved the story 'till the last line, i would stay as one of my favorites for all times :)
Guest chapter 52 . 5/13/2017
Please stop it with Bulma calling Vegeta a brother I feel sick with that, they are married with child(ren) in the series. In the fanfiction are they going to go somewhere or just stay like 'brother' and 'sister'. Because it'll make me sick if they end up together and they were just like calling each other brother and sister you know? I'm sorry for ranting I just am probably very concerned with how there relationship is going?
ElfiieSu chapter 73 . 5/9/2017
I'm not really a Dragon Ball fan, but your story is really great !
2,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »