Reviews for Homeless Boy
JADBZWILDCHAOS chapter 73 . 7/4
I love this story! I glad you keep most of the important characteristics in this fanfic. Thanks for such a good story.
I love us work but plz don't put any think that has to do with sex and all that sorta of creepy stuff I get so grossed out its not funny can u make it as ensont as possible
Chibi chapter 58 . 6/18
I cant help but hate chichi xD she makes everything worse !
Demon charm chapter 28 . 6/1
I think that if vegeta is 8n the regeneration chamber that he should grow taller I mean if it can heal he's wonds then it should be able to make him taller because its only natural oh and the part when that doc trys to do sth to vegeta memory is a little boring maybe make it a little more intertaining or don't put to much info it makes it a little confusing . thx if u read this and plz do take my sagestions thx for the awesome story .
Kokoro no cupido chapter 1 . 5/23
Loved it, thank you!
Of Healing Love chapter 56 . 5/14
I really don't think you should have to keep explaining yourself in these author's notes. The character development is pretty clear...oh well.
Of Healing Love chapter 24 . 5/12
Beautiful chapter. It literally brought me to tears at a few points. I can definitely see why you said you think this is some of your best work. I agree. It was very powerful, conveying strong emotions without doing it in a blatant or overpowering way. I applaud you for this chapter as both a reader and a writer. Cheers to you!
Of Healing Love chapter 18 . 5/11
I'm surprised people have a problem with it, too. I mean, if Vegeta WASN'T killing...that's when I'd be surprised. It'd be highly unrealistic and take away from how good of a job you're doing at portraying his character. It wouldn't make the story unreadable, but it wouldn't be the high quality that it is right now.

Really enjoying this. I have no belief that I can manage near 500K words in one night, but I'll sure as hell try. ;) Then again, I couldn't put it down even if I wanted to...
LSSGSSVegito chapter 73 . 5/2
Great story, all i want to know is how the heck did vegito lose? Super buu must have been a lot weaker than canon, due to not absorbing gotenks and pivvolo, but vegito should be the same. If vegito is the same, and this buu is weaker, how on earth did vegito lose?
Chikara-san chapter 5 . 4/17
I love the idea of Vegeta stumbling upon Earth as a child, only to rediscover it as an adult. I'm excited to find this fic and super pumped to read more. I just know I'm not going to get through all of it in one day, so I'm leaving a review as a bookmark.
A Little Someone chapter 3 . 4/13
... GAH! I've read lots of first chapters in hopes of finding a good story... And I found it! This is written very well. I really enjoyed this chapter - very believable. Can't waaaiiitttt to read more!
plahbie chapter 73 . 3/19
That was a GIANT time gap! You even skipped the Cell Saga and the Androids Saga, though I do realize that you kind of had to, since Dr. Gero was killed. Very early in the story.
plahbie chapter 71 . 3/19
There should have been a warning...
plahbie chapter 67 . 3/18
Wow. In this the Frieza Saga is lasting much longer that it does in CU. It's even overlapped with the Garlic Jr. Saga!
plahbie chapter 66 . 3/18
I bet Vegeta will defeat Frieza by incinerating him, but TECHNICALLY Frieza will still be alive. If you didn't do that, I bet you still have a good idea for how to end the fight.
2,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »