Reviews for Of Dreams, Clouds and Mikans
Love the stories :) there great but nami can cook in the anime Strawhat shorts or magwara (however u spell that) thether ( however u spell that too) #2 before sanji a reporter asked them how the got food luffy and zoro replied they bet up fish nami said taking care of them was a challenge ussop said he gave them the going marry and I quote ( from the funnamation dub ) truth be told lol he's a lier and saying truth be tilt lol annnyyyywwwhhhooo 'truth be told Nami's cooking was great just wasen't free which was kind of lame.' End quote. So nami can cook she can do anything suge # stars in my eyes # who had a fan moment there I'm back to my normal 13 year old self I love one piece # running down road and sreaming I love one piece I crack my self up whoooooo thank you never stop writing :)
The1Wolf chapter 6 . 2/3
This is so sweet! 3
MaYunFei chapter 69 . 12/6/2014
I LOVED this fic it was an amaaaaaazing one man!

Just one pore chapter and you'd hit 70 Chapters do you believe it! Don't stop one more chapter man!
And please make it the most romantic fic you have ever written, I want to cry from the intensity of the ROMANCE!
Well, As Romantic as it gets with Luffy! :3
jfoster chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I like how you write luffyhe is not completly stupid but still sounds and feels like luffy I love it. I like it when he has substance. Keep it up.
Nami Swannn chapter 69 . 10/23/2014
Luffy probably feels too lazy to take baths. XD
Hotspot the 626th chapter 69 . 10/23/2014
Poor Luffy XD

And a published story. How interesting :D
XFangHeartX chapter 69 . 10/23/2014
Nice one! It's been a while since I read this.

By the way, according to Oda, Luffy, along with Zoro, Chopper, and Usopp I believe, takes a bath at least once a week. He said so in an SBS.
Iloveallanime18 chapter 69 . 10/23/2014
Lol Luffy is so cute. Great chapter!
AspiredWriterr chapter 68 . 9/10/2014
I love, love, LOVE this!

Luffy x Nami 3
guest chapter 68 . 6/26/2014
pretty good stories
guest chapter 68 . 6/22/2014
it would be SUPAH if you continued with one more chapter
guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
pretty good fanfic
guest chapter 68 . 6/14/2014
amazing, incredible words cannot describe how this story leaves everyone wanting more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
this is a better fanfic than most of I have read
Guest chapter 60 . 5/7/2014
i really like this chapter, it reminds me of the Lion King scene when they're all looking up at the stars