Reviews for Change of Tide
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I liked it. So cute
sickyoungchick chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Sweet, light and full of heart. Just how I like my fanfiction! :)
CharlieBravo chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I always find it hard to visualize what they would be like as "the regular happy couple". Your interpretation and spot-on characterization is pretty close to what I think it would be. Well done:)
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
awww! GREAT OS! Loved the whole gotta love the bit with Zoe:)
Tinochka chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great. Honestly, it is. Wonderfully simple, as you promised. I grasped where you were driving at from the words "Emily loves her", and from then on I fell in love with this small story, 'cause I pray for scriptwriters giving Gill a child nearly as much as I pray for Fox to continue the whole thing, actually xD Beautifully written, anyway. Thanks)
Sephaya chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
The other reviewer was right, it does but a smile on your face...

Loved this:

"She felt terrible for it, but it all had its place, in Cal's mind."

Spot on characterization in just a few words.
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww that was a very sweet piece! Thanks!
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OMG, darling, this is so lovely! This is an amazing story, I loved it from beginning to the end. I have a big smile on my face now because of that fic! This is so going to my favourite!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aww, that was really sweet. At first I couldn't think who "they" were, then I assumed Gillian had adopted and wondered if she and Cal were together or not. Then of course when he said she'd given birth to her, I figured he was the father :-) I love that Gillian knew Zoe was there from the look on her daughter's face! And Cal agreeing to buy her a new pair of shoes and realising that would cost him more than fifty dollars. Lol! A nice start to the day :-)
kris10.loveee chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant. By the end I was not only in love with this because duh, Cal and Gillian and their little girl but also because they got to flaunt the happy in front of Zoe. So to this I say, "Suck it, Zoe".

Yay you for writing this.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Nicely done. Content in the knowledge that cal and Gillian are together and have a daughter togetherand more than that Zoe is nit pleased but Emily is. Thanks for writing.