Reviews for Onyx Nightmares
jj chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
nicely done
Tanuki chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love it! This is my fav PuppyShipping fix yet! :)
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really liked the poem and that you made the story around it!

Seto being the cold cursed rider is believable. I got a little confused with the timeline: The story makes sense if Seto recently became the rider (heard about the deity in class, suddenly pale and sickly, sudden deaths around Jou, etc). But that isn't the case as Gozoburo Kaiba had been alive at the time Seto made the bargain. So why is it only now (or this halloween) that Seto went (trapped?) beyond the veil - which is the realm of the dead?

I may have drastically missed something, if not then having an unknown affliction or sudden accident/kidnapping gone awry presently could have happened to Mokuba in the last few days (that Kaiba would have kept hushed.) Keep up the good ideas!

And happy writings!
HappiestUnderClouds chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh my goodness, why do I keep forgetting to review this? I'd blame sleep-deprivation, but I got like 12 hours of it last night. Anyway. I still freaking love this fic. the song is odd, and scares me, but hey, this awesome fic makes it so much better.

You've already heard most of my thoughts on this, so I'm gonna stop rambling like an idiot. here's some pocky for your amazing writing skills *gives pocky* and can't wait for the next chappie of DSoA! .
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesome...
dancing elf chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
original and entertaining
Usearki chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You know, I really enjoyed this. It definitely deserves more than just 2 reviews anyway, so here is another.

I was always kind of miffed that they changed who saved Jou from drowning in the anime and it's good to see it mentioned now and again.

Zaleone chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Woot! I absolutely love this story. So unique. _ I love how you had Seto save Joey when he was drowning and just the Black Unicorn in general. Listening to the song while reading this, I can tell you, the image was just awesome. Plus the small twist of romance was icing on the cake for a long-time Seto/Joey fan. hehehehe. Thanks so much for writing it. _

Always,

Zaleone
Showthomay chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was quite an interesting fic to read. I actually enjoyed reading this. The legend of the Black Unicorn and the Pooka were very fascinating to read. Really good job. This fanfiction was original and interesting and a joy to read, so thank you for sharing this. :)