Reviews for Questions
snow6835 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was great! I always thought the way they ended that episode was lacking... like come one, they just had kids together! Love that they both savored what time they had with each other, and even knowing they couldn't pursue it further, you showed how much they would cherish the memory. Awesome job.
antra chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I think everbody who writes Voyager has at least on J/P in the back of their mind independent from their normal pairings and preferences. Reading yours was a nice reminder of the early dynamics of the show and putting it in the timeline like you did takes the complication of B'Elanna out
Juddysbuddy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I confess I've always had a soft spot for "Threshold" at least the parts with Tom opening up about his feelings. (I've also "worried" about the kizards left behind, but that's a different story!) I really enjoyed this story. It could fit right in to canon without doing away with future P/T. It was very sweet and kind of sad but it made things better between Tom and Kathryn. Thank you for writing! I look forward to the sequel to Choices.
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I know this is only meant to be a 1/1 but this could make a great multi-chaptered story. I hope you continue. :)
Runawaymetaphor chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Terribly pleased. More than a little envious.

Wouldn't change a single comma.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2