Reviews for All That's Old Is New Again
garoorar chapter 3 . 9/26
Wait, was the last one a joke? I thought Orochimaru was an orphan? What parents?
Gigapode chapter 3 . 8/14
Well that was a fun read, thanks. I hope to read more of it if you get round to it.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Wow. An original idea? Good job.
That Guy chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
So are these works of art to be left behind to wilt? Because this is great! Funny, in character, easy to follow, holds a lot of future twists, and you left it on a cliff hanger.

Come on, write another chapter? Please?
me chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I would have liked to see more of this. It has an interesting feel to it. But I can understand that you aren't working on it any longer.
Nightraze chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Interesting fic! Hope you update!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
At first I was a little unsure of this story, but you've written it wen and I find it rather fascinating. Naruto and Sasuke may have lost the natural advantages that their original forms had, but from their body's original owner's example they still have to potential for far more than they seem to think. Either way as I said fascinating story.
Phantom Feline chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
A deeply interesting story, for sure. I have /never/ read this situation before, I am absolutely sure now. What I would give for an update, lol... ;3
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The first two lines, and I was already giggling hysterically! XD I've never seen /this/ scenario before XP
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
very nice story so far. Are you going to have Naruto/jiraiya meet Mito Uzumaki through his sensei and from there start 'learning' sealing?
Judah chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Don't really have a great picture of the time-jumped world. The premise is neat, but the main characters aren't interacting with other people from the 'past'.
p-ouji chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
A great fic with a fine premise and excellent characterization. This is the best implementation of this idea so far.
whiskedaway chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Huh, the notion that Orochimaru could've parents... the thought is weird somehow, haha.