Reviews for Famiglia
Why is there no update?
Heads up, I totally skipped the Kyoko pov part cause uh, I'm never a fan of khr's girls(except for Lal and maybe hana).
I still don't see how the Xanxus and Tsuna relationship will work out. I mean, it's only plausible for them to have a brother-sister relationship and nothing more - and the same applies to there rest of the varia actually - thus I would then make my next point of supporting the Reborn x Tsuna ship hahaha (Gokudera would just be a passing thing, like a crush)
Just one thing though, make Reborn younger or something? You mentioned that he was forty years of age, while Tsuna's 15, so that's totally ridiculous. Make him 30 or 28! He's Reborn, anything is possible, sì?
Oh but, Dino would make a good rival too ;)
Diving in chapter 2 . 9/6
Are you sure she's five?
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 18 . 7/12
This is a wonderful rendition of KHR. I simply love it! Please update as soon as you can!
917brat chapter 18 . 5/5
I like this and I really hope that you decided to take it back up because I would so love to read more of this.
niyuu chapter 1 . 4/25
do you intend to finish this, or...?
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 11 . 4/22
I kinda want Bel x Tsuna xD
Split-Girl chapter 18 . 1/25
Dino's a GIRL in this fic? Shouldn't she be Dina then? Heeheehee
Alice aquabld chapter 12 . 1/22
Do u hate gokudera ? I dont really like him but your hate for him is so obvious. Poor him thouh. Please dont be so tough on him. Afterall he is the righthand
When are you going to updated chapter 18 ?
dragonlily22 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Please update this story soon!