Reviews for Famiglia
RainbowMaze chapter 17 . 4/28
I'm so clumsy and my stupid review got cut off. *sigh* Don't you hate when that happens? Anyways . . .

Five years is a long time for not updating. Not one new chapter uploaded. Please, update this soon. Please. Are you really going to become on of THOSE FF authors that never keep their promise of updating again? Unless you are so busy that you don't even have a minute to spare or are dead, there really are no excuses. Trust me, I'm currently writing a story and I know I tell myself excuses about being busy when I really just don't want to do it. Unless you have Writer's Block. For 5 years.

This story is too amazing to not continue it. Don't be that fanfiction author. Just don't.

Hoping you'll update soon, RainbowMaze.
RainbowMaze chapter 18 . 4/28
You aren't dead, are you? It's been approximatley 5 years already since your last update. That's one hell of a long time. All that tumw
Skyz27 chapter 18 . 4/12
I like Tsuna with Basil. Can't wait for the next chapter,which I really REALLY hope will come sadly at the date of the last update *
Red Distress chapter 3 . 1/1
Oh my goodness, I had to gasp for air when I reading this, the hilarity of this chapter.
Misaki Eyva chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
ohhhhh byakuran! And Mukuro! I really like the bad boys!
Misaki Eyva chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
Belphegor! OMG BELPHEGOR!
He's perfectly sadistic!
It matches Tsuna's most apathetic and violent personality here.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Disgusting. An adult man fantasizing about a 14 year old girl.
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Sadastic tsuna! Yay! :)
Meopize chapter 18 . 8/29/2016
Update as soon as you can please!
Meopize chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
R27 though,,,
KichAeon chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
Please update more! Oh and I like Reborn or AllxTsuna? ️
wqu n chapter 12 . 3/4/2016
i think it would be weird to have Xanxus, because he knew her when she was a kid...
and also Reborn, even though i like the idea of the World's Greatest Hitman 'tamed, so to speak, by 'Dame-Tsuna'.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
i kinda think Tsuna should be a bit kinder but when someone annoys like mochida she should get really angry
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE...PREETY PLEASE?(insert puppy eye's)
NorCal.NEH chapter 18 . 12/16/2015