Reviews for Famiglia
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 5 . 9/5
Sadastic tsuna! Yay! :)
Meopize chapter 18 . 8/29
Update as soon as you can please!
Meopize chapter 11 . 8/29
R27 though,,,
KichAeon chapter 18 . 7/13
Please update more! Oh and I like Reborn or AllxTsuna? ️
wqu n chapter 12 . 3/4
i think it would be weird to have Xanxus, because he knew her when she was a kid...
and also Reborn, even though i like the idea of the World's Greatest Hitman 'tamed, so to speak, by 'Dame-Tsuna'.
i kinda think Tsuna should be a bit kinder but when someone annoys like mochida she should get really angry
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE...PREETY PLEASE?(insert puppy eye's)
SoCal.NEH chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Why is there no update?
Anyway:
Heads up, I totally skipped the Kyoko pov part cause uh, I'm never a fan of khr's girls(except for Lal and maybe hana).
I still don't see how the Xanxus and Tsuna relationship will work out. I mean, it's only plausible for them to have a brother-sister relationship and nothing more - and the same applies to there rest of the varia actually - thus I would then make my next point of supporting the Reborn x Tsuna ship hahaha (Gokudera would just be a passing thing, like a crush)
Just one thing though, make Reborn younger or something? You mentioned that he was forty years of age, while Tsuna's 15, so that's totally ridiculous. Make him 30 or 28! He's Reborn, anything is possible, sì?
Oh but, Dino would make a good rival too ;)
Diving in chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Are you sure she's five?
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
This is a wonderful rendition of KHR. I simply love it! Please update as soon as you can!
917brat chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
I like this and I really hope that you decided to take it back up because I would so love to read more of this.
niyuu chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
do you intend to finish this, or...?
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 11 . 4/22/2015