Reviews for Four Elements High
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 9 . 10/9
lol there dealer gave em some laced weed
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 9 . 10/9
jesus fucking christ. 92 -0 i would have left thw fuckin game if i was losing that bad
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 7 . 10/7
*carpet muncher*
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 7 . 10/7
oh shit he playing with sub zero. the cold blooded killer ... literaly
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 6 . 10/6
"don't rape me!" lmao aangs hilarious
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 6 . 10/6
LMAO GET CURBSTOMPES BITCH
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 4 . 10/5
6' 7 jesus fucking christ
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 4 . 10/5
lmaooo that beach scence was priceless
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 1 . 10/4
but Aang is a vegan... he doeant eat meat
LavabendingProdigy chapter 7 . 9/9
this is the weirdest story i have ever read and even though its kind of funny but after almost every sentence i ask myself what the hell this has to do with anything.
I mean come on, girls throwing themselfs at aang because he is the avatar? and if if that made sense, why only after they find out, his spirit would be still the same so they should have done this way earlier, at least at the start of puperty
kataangsprotector chapter 15 . 3/10
This fanfic is just so so so good. You manage to capture the essence and humour of the series so well and transfer it to the modern day, it has now become one of my favourite stories :D Thanks
dani chapter 15 . 2/6
I'm really mad at you for finishing it off like that ,I mean that was an amazing story-wait no it was more than amazing,it was SPECTACULAR- no never mind I can't even explain how amazing it was! What I am saying is that that was awesome.
Epic story
To SubDelBubz chapter 9 . 2/3
Very good story!

One thing: Zuko does have a scar. A burn mark is considered to be a scar, as the defintion of a scar is "any mark of physical harm that does not heal or fade away over time."
dani chapter 2 . 1/31
I think this is really,it is just that it does not have enough action.(I'm going on chapter 3)