Reviews for Four Elements High
really good you really shouldn't have ended it like that though now I want more
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
lol there dealer gave em some laced weed
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
jesus fucking christ. 92 -0 i would have left thw fuckin game if i was losing that bad
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
*carpet muncher*
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
oh shit he playing with sub zero. the cold blooded killer ... literaly
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
"don't rape me!" lmao aangs hilarious
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
LMAO GET CURBSTOMPES BITCH
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
6' 7 jesus fucking christ
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
lmaooo that beach scence was priceless
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
but Aang is a vegan... he doeant eat meat
LavabendingProdigy chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
this is the weirdest story i have ever read and even though its kind of funny but after almost every sentence i ask myself what the hell this has to do with anything.
I mean come on, girls throwing themselfs at aang because he is the avatar? and if if that made sense, why only after they find out, his spirit would be still the same so they should have done this way earlier, at least at the start of puperty
kataangsprotector chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
This fanfic is just so so so good. You manage to capture the essence and humour of the series so well and transfer it to the modern day, it has now become one of my favourite stories :D Thanks
dani chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
I'm really mad at you for finishing it off like that ,I mean that was an amazing story-wait no it was more than amazing,it was SPECTACULAR- no never mind I can't even explain how amazing it was! What I am saying is that that was awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
Epic story
To SubDelBubz chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
Very good story!

One thing: Zuko does have a scar. A burn mark is considered to be a scar, as the defintion of a scar is "any mark of physical harm that does not heal or fade away over time."