Reviews for Meaningless
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 6/22
And you know what? Same thing with the flipping Time War. He died and killed all his people to kill the Daleks and end the war, but noooooo. They survived! Pah. And then they went and built the crucible and Donna forgot and they still come back! *clenches fists angrily and shouts at the sky* MOFFAT!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/31
Not fair at all! Plus Rose wouldn't have made 9 regenerate if there wasn't any Daleks at the station.
Beingextremelycleveruphere chapter 1 . 3/22
By gods your stuff is good. Loved this to bits, a really good little fic.
fyre chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was powerful and a good response to the constant recycling of villains especially when a character sacrifices so much to end them. Bravo.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really, REALLY hae what's happened to Donna. It's not fair, and it never will be. I hate it. The universe and the Doctor may never forget her, but what good does it do her? Thank you for writing, though. Life isn't fair, and no one knows it better than the Doctor. Thank you!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I saw this Daleks episode before I saw the ending of season 4. I didn't put it together, how it totally nullifies Donna's sacrifice, but now...

I am so pissed off and upset right now...

Loved the fic, but I think I'm going to go scream.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sniff. I miss Donna. She was great.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
*sniffles* could definitely see the Doctor in sad but kinda a weird way.*goes off to mourn the loss of Donna again*
Bloody Nikki chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I don't read doctor who fic often but I miss Donna so much that I thought I'd read some to and I think you put down all the things I felt watching that ep. good job
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Epic fic. Simply wonderful. You write the characters so well, and can get into their heads with ease it seems. But, yes, bringing the Daleks back was idiotic, but they are one of the most popular Doctor Who villains of all time. Unfortunatley, it made Donna's sacrifice worthless. And the daleks look like they were going to start dancing to the Dell Laptop advert [hence my friends and I calling them the Dell Daleks]. Your threat to Steven Moffart was extremley well put, but maybe a little harsh? Who would want to be with that many Roses? xD But yeah, very very very good fic. C;
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Such wonderful anger and angst! And I absolutely agree with you and Eleven ('cept we need Moffat still so we can force him to use his epic writing skills to bring Donna BACK ;).) But yeah, this:

"Donna Noble would rather have lived, the universe never knowing her name, than let the person she became die."

This exactly what I think. And also, the very last line about him going back to her room? I really like that image; it's something that I've never really considered before...

There. That review was both coherent AND good, right? 'Cos I really do love this.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
F*ck you, Steven Moffat, f*ck you. The Daleks were wholly unnecessary for the Series 5 plotline. The ONLY purpose they served was to illustrate that Amy FORGOT them thanks to the Cracks. Gee willikers, that seems like a SWELL reason to just TOTALL F*CKING DESTROY DONNA'S LEGACY!

I say again... f*ck you, Steven Moffat.