Reviews for Labels Required
radiate689 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Fun story
radiate689 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Poor Lois her head might explode
radiate689 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hehe
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Chlollie Hilarious and HOT. Loved it all!
Enigma chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
This Fanfic reminds me of How i Met Yuor Mother with Barney and Robin!
sunshine chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Epic darlin'. Simply Epic.

Loved how meddling Lois was. Pure genius. You had some pretty good references in there too. I liked the Gibbs one, though i don't think alot of people will have understood that quite as well.

And the 'naked man' thing at the beginning. I may be wrong, but i think that's from 'How i met your mother' so that was pretty epic. But again, it's a fine line when people refer to other tv series in their fanfiction because you don't know if everyone will understand your meaning.

Few tiny spelling mistakes but they didn't break the flow too much so it was good. Few grammatical mistakes too. But who gives a flying monkey about them?

T'was very good. I enjoyed it alot. I love how Lois has everyone under her thumb and has this almighty power of control. Brilliant. Amazing. Loved it.

Improvements; Check grammar/spelling/punctuation. Explain your references at the end (eg; Naked man is when... / a gibbs slap is from... when...)

Otherwise. It was totally cool.

xx
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
May be they had that talk already. Cute story, very true to their characters in the show.
hsmrmae chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Awesome chapter! I wanted to see an angry Chloe tho, oh well :)
red chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
loved it. soo cute..they totally just need to admit they love each other. i liked the addition of george...it made both of them realize they liked each other even if they won't say it...i hope they admit soon.