Reviews for WP2: Tails from the Wolfe Pack
Signorina-L chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
SO very sweet.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Go Jared! This was wonderful, truly. I started crying when i reread this chapter. Did the first time too.
Velvetpru'd chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I started crying during this chapter.
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
oh my goodness that was the sweetest thing! go jared!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Yes, Walk of Life is perfect for their new beginning.
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You always have a way with humanizing 10.5/Rose, and you didn't disappoint in this little jaunt. It made me smile :)
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh I was so happy when I saw this posted! So Perfect! I really love the part when he makes her promise to fight for them. Of course the ending with "get a smaller bed" and the pillow fight was just fluffy and adorable! I really can't wait to see what you write next and I am so behind in your fics. I can't wait to catch up. Thanks for writing this!
enchantment1972 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I like how they both admit that they will miss being able to go anywhere throughout time and space. It's kind of sad when people don't acknowledge that as it was such a huge adventure for Rose and the TARDIS was the Doctor's home for over 900 years. I hope you a sequel or at least more one shots of Jared and Rose. I fell in love with them during ReichWorld. Some of my favorite human Doctor and Rose stories are when they stay on Earth to live the "slow path" instead of returning to the stars. Hope to read more soon. :)
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Yay! I get to be review number 1!

I literally squealed when I saw this pop up! My littlest girl heard me from the other room and called to me saying, "Mommy, why are you so happy?"

I really like the fact that Rose is mourning the TARDIS...very description of the Island is wonderful. Sounds very pleasant and fresh - fresh meaning I haven't had a fic set in a place like this. Like that it's away from London. Ripe with possibilities. Tock is going to be fun to have around.

Finallly, love the title. Very nice.

Looking forward to more, LR! :)