Reviews for Musings
HighTreason25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I don't care about Aaroniero, this is my head-cannon
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was really nice. Good characterization! There can never be enough Ichigo is Kaien fics... Shame they're all so short and/or unfinished, though.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
really good
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That made me cry!
E. E. Terrill chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You should do more with this idea.
Hyde-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was really good. It would be interesting to see what it could develop into. Lates!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Interesting. A quiet, introspective take on the "Ichigo is Kaien's reincarnation" theory.

Nitpick: The theory is contradicted by canon. Kaien's soul (or what was left of it) was eaten by Aaroniero Arruerire. Poor Kaien.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well, it's not surprising that Ichigo looks like Kaien; Tite Kubo's style has developed so that everybody looks like each other.
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
VERY GOOD
koro una chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It's like, what the heck? I'm strongly against IchiRuki, but you made me totally love this story! You're scary in a way! And where are the next chapters? Don't disappoint me, son!
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
aww!

this is cool, never really read a fanfiction where ichigo was actually a reincarnated kaien
Midnight Hazard chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this is really good. just sweet and quiet. wouldnt it be cool if he really was Kaien?
darklover chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It was good. Interesting that Ichigo seems to be having what appears to memories of Kaein's past life. I have to say it annoys me when people believe that Rukia loved Kaien. I do agree she saw him as a brother or a role model. You can say she maybe had a crush, but she was not in love with him. She admired his wife as well. Wouldn't she have been jealous if that were the case?

Anyways, this was a well written fic.
hellscream89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is really cool :D. Are you going to post more chapters? If you do, we will keep on reading it :).