Reviews for Tales Untold
Adams7 chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
I like this story, there's not enough MHawke/Isabela on here, it's all F/F. please continue!
Vshard chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Aside from the fact I now have Otis Redding stuck in my head, I enjoyed this. It was sort of like a grocery store novel condensed to a few thousand words. I was actually tense and pitying for Hawke until the end there. You know... he's probably better off without ;)

And the most amusing thing was how many times you called the artist tightly-wound. I'm pretty sure once the guy left Hawke, he exploded like a Willy Wonka blueberry.
spectre4hire chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter.

I have to agree with your A/N, I liked those two scenes very much.

The Hawke siblings were endearing, and Hawke and Varric was well written as well.

The bit with Hawke and Isabela at the end was nicely done.

thevaaner chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Very well written! Everyone is in character and I can't to see more Hawke and Isabela time lmao. Keep 'em chapters coming.
Khaeos chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
great fic so far. update soon
spectre4hire chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Creative way to handle the time gap.

Nicely done.

Until next time,

Ledilettant chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
J'aime beaucoup ce chapitre, très amusant.
Vshard chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Now that would have been an incredibly satisfying game ending... and lamp posts in winter... oh my! Hehehe!
spectre4hire chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Aha, I knew when /Isabela would react in this story you would do it right. This chapter is proof!

It was well worth the wait. Well done. Definitely in Character for Isabela.

Very funny and well written.

I thank you, :)

Keep up the good work,

Ninaeva chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
ehehehehe awesome chapter :D too bad donnic had to arrest them xD
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Masterful delivery as usual. Chapter had me laughing- especially the end.
Noobbody chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
That is 100% pure Isabela.

Great writing, good humor, nice new ideas. I was sad, when it ended. :D
spectre4hire chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Good Chapter.

Hawke playing the overly protective brother was classic.

Since this is a / Isabela story, I am wondering when we will actually see them interact

Other then that, good reading once again,

Keep up the good work,

Vshard chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Haha. That was certainly interesting.

A bit of lyrics come to mind and since you're a lyrics fan, I thought I'd share. ;)

"Come on in boy sit on down / And tell me about yourself / So you like my daughter do you now?/ Yeah we think she's something else / She's her daddy's girl / Her momma's world / She deserves respect / That’s what she'll get / Now ain't it son? / Y’all go out and have some fun / I'll see you when you get back / Probably be up all night / Still cleanin' this gun"

Though the most priceless line in this chapter is "I know". :D
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
You make a fair point, although that situation would only really work with Bethany, as even if Carver was a part of the Kirkwall Templars, I doubt he'd even want to come back to the Amell Estate.

For all of their simularities, Varric and Carver are exact opposites in many ways and the last thing Carver ever really wanted was to be anywhere near Hawke, as he felt his brother cast too big a shadow and limited his (Carver's) potential.