Reviews for Severus
Insightful
Jooliagoolia chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Wow I love this story. Well written and feels like closure oddly. Thank you :)
jaztazgirl chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Wow, that was heartbreaking and beautiful and...just wow... It just reaffirms my belief that James and Lily were meant to be. I doubt that even JK could write a better scene.
b.aka-chan xD chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
A truly devastating and great ending to a moving and perfect story! I simply love your style of writing and i guess I will be needing buckets of chocolate to stomach this rather unexpected and touching last chapter.
a spoonful of sugar chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
The fact that she says 'That was just a day' is so important to me. I feel like a lot of writers forget that it was just one day and he had done plenty before then. That day was just the last drop.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Donna Vito Frutt chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I have always been a big time fan of the James-Lily pairing and part of the reason is this fic...I loved it, it showed real character development !
Keep writing :)
And perhaps, next, you'll write about Next Gen pairing... I have !
Grown Up Ron chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
I am loving the fic, that said I think you went a bit far with the Snape love. Lily was an object to Snape, a thing to be won which would be mirrored by both his stalkerish behavior and by his trying to buy her from Voldemort and the cost of her husbnds and sons lives. Also the incident where Snape tore Lily out of a picture of her, James, and Harry as well as how bad stuff kept happening to Lily's sister until a wedge had been driven between.

After all tehre was a reason Dumbledore said "You disgust me."
Katharina chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Thank you so much for this story!
Its the best one Ive read so far ... full of emotion of all kind and telling it in a way that fits with the books completely!
This was the story I was looking for! Thank you so much!
crosslight chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I really love how you managed to write a James and Lily story along with Severus's presence and his love for Lily. I like how James accepted Snape's love for Lily and how he really grew up about it; it wasn't just beating a rival in a contest for him. The last sentence was brilliant, I like the deeper meaning of it and gah I will never get over James and Lily. Ever.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I feel so bad for Snape.
irmelonlord chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
#cries
Wow.
I think this is one of your best stories (although I love your other James/Lily stories too!) But honestly, this one was heartwrenching and just so *right* on so many levels.
Especially this last chapter. ;-;
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
oh my goodness this one chapter made me cry so much! Its beautiful; loved every bit of it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
awww james! Ajgjskshsodhshhsvsajj I'm sprry my reviews arent the least bit helpful, but I dont have much to ssay anyway, your writing's always really good :')
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
oh gosh this is so sad! Of Lily ever found out that it was that kiss which eventually pushed him to become a death eater... :(