Reviews for Severus
Oh my.. it was beautiful.. the last chapter.. it was really something else.. thank you so much for this!
My favorite story of yours so far :D I feel like all the characters are on point, yay! Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
I really loved this - I saw a rec for this in an LJ community and decided to give it a go. Am so glad I did! I loved the characterisation of Lily, James and Severus. I particularly loved your James because you showed true growth in his character and sometimes I think that many fics don't do him justice.
Bryan chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
Good story. The kiss was awkward to read because I can't see Lily cheating on James but other than that, you did a good job.
fantasylife07 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I absolutely loved it! Your style of writing is fantastic and I love how the story goes like a series of interwoven memories rather than one complete story. It makes it different. And as for the whole thing from Snape's viewpoint...excellent job there. I love how this story, even with barely many James and lily scenes and moments still perfectly makes us believe in their love. I didn't like the kiss though between snape and lily coz I never can picture lily actually doing that. To lily they were just great friends! Their closure was great but the kiss not needed much... But overall it was brilliant... Made us believe that it actually happened... Beautifully narrated
Girlygirlyay chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
aahuuhuuhh Moreeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Honestly I don't like it. You're wtriting is spot om but I don't like the way Lily handled the situation. I get that for her it's closesure but I highly doubt she would kiss him or be so considerate, not after what he has done. If she could drop their friendship because of his actions and words I don't feel like she would ever kiss him or let him kiss her. I feel like she would be more firey.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
These oneshots are AWESOME! I got a little confused when James asked Lily out when he promised Snape, but then I realized they were oneshots. O-O. Sorry. I also liked how you gave them closure :). Really sweet.
LAST THING: I'm not blaming you, but I feel like the last couple of words : "I'm home." were kinda similar to LotR. I'm not blaming you for anything, but I just had to say that. GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Insightful
Jooliagoolia chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Wow I love this story. Well written and feels like closure oddly. Thank you :)
jaztazgirl chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Wow, that was heartbreaking and beautiful and...just wow... It just reaffirms my belief that James and Lily were meant to be. I doubt that even JK could write a better scene.
b.aka-chan xD chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
A truly devastating and great ending to a moving and perfect story! I simply love your style of writing and i guess I will be needing buckets of chocolate to stomach this rather unexpected and touching last chapter.
a spoonful of sugar chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
The fact that she says 'That was just a day' is so important to me. I feel like a lot of writers forget that it was just one day and he had done plenty before then. That day was just the last drop.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Donna Vito Frutt chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I have always been a big time fan of the James-Lily pairing and part of the reason is this fic...I loved it, it showed real character development !
Keep writing :)
And perhaps, next, you'll write about Next Gen pairing... I have !