Reviews for It's Kind of a Funny Story
Rez chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Thank you for such a light hearted, touching moment. There's never enough of those. TKN
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I am happy now.

I was sad.

Then I read this story.

Now I am happy. :D
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Awwww. That was really sweet. And Katara and Zuko had a moment. And funny - of course the seahorse ends up being delicious, hahaha
PuzzlerthePony chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Great fic
Evani chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I knew it was going to be xD no way did Ozai eat something that wasn't perfection, no matter what it meant for tradition. Thank you for writing this it was fun :)
Alyce chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Funny yet sweet. I loved it :)
AvatarFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Zuko was supposed to be eleven years old when Ozai became Fire Lord, but...meh, right?
Caitlin chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh god I love the sibling feeeeeeels!
Guardianbending chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was hilarious! ZUKO POURED WINE ON A FIRE! XD
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LOL! It was delicious... XD Was it now? XD I'm a vegetarian, but if it were tradition...XD That's interesting. Idk. XD But lol. This is funny and awesome. ) Azula was a good sister! 0,0 WOW! That's intense man! And awesome of her. And dude...Ozai is a sadist. BUT INTERESTING story.
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Of course it's DELICIOUS!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww. This was so cute. I loved the ending when Zuko discovered he actually liked seahorse.
elleelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was really cute and funny. I love the look into one of the good memories Zuko has of his sister. My favorite part was when the food ended up tasting delicious. Hht was hilarious
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Personally, I wouldnt try it
Limes.Jily chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this.

What can I say?

You're an amazing author and honestly... we basically read the same things :P

But, instead of writing stories based on other ones, write your own !

You'd be really good.