Reviews for Flight of the phoenix
cje24576 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Poor Legolas! How can Aragorn do that to him? Also, please don't give up on this! I want to know what happens! This is so good so far. Please update soon.
Artemisa chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
I think this is agreat story, please continue
Ainuwen chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
You rule! MoRe ChApTeRs, PlEaSe!
AJ Matthews chapter 4 . 4/12/2002
aughh! omg... i *so* did not see aragorn getting kidnapped or whatever has happened to him. please continue! poor legolas...
Arayuldawen chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
This is good. I wonder if Aragorn is telling the truth? Anyways, keep writing. Pleez continue.

Jessie6 chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
I really like your story. Please continue!
Eugenides1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
I'm a little confused, but very interested. Please continue.
AJ Matthews chapter 3 . 4/5/2002

*coughing violently* G?
AJ Matthews chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
please continue!
AnnaBella chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
i luv this, the writing's amazing! plz write more cuz i wanna no wat happens and how legolas was deceived!
Laurien chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
About your request of 'no flames':

If you write fanfiction. you must to be prepared to take some flak over your story, especially if it is as repulsive and unimaginative as yours.

It is a risk you must take, and as you do not own the internet, , or Lord of the Rings and its characters, I may say what I please. (*Constitutional rights, remember?*)

I cannot say how disappointed I am that you would join the ranks of those who believe that any of the characters in LOTR are lesbians.

IF you must engage in creating and spreading such tripe, I believe I speak for many when I request that you label your story a 'slash.' This is a basic, rudimentary courtesy, which many today seem to lack.

Now, on to the REAL problem with your story.

I don't believe you know how many letters I have written that are similar to this one, reviews that are seen as 'flames' by those who insist on writing slash.

You don't know how many people I've told 'Legolas is not gay. None of Tolkien's characters are. The man was not a bloody homo, and he did not put such things in his writings!' But none of them listen. I suppose you are intitled to your own opinion; however, your opinion is WRONG, and that is something people these days don't like to hear.

'Everything is subjective!' they whine, but that is just not true. Certain things are objective, whether you like it or not, and they will continue to be so whether or not you agree.

Do you really think Legolas is gay? Oh, yes, I know LOTS of women who kill cave trolls and orcs.

If you really think Legolas is gay . . . why don't you write Orlando Bloom himself and tell him so?

Have a nice day!

di chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
PLEASE pretty please with sugar on top, write the next chapter, PLEASE, it's great!
AJ Matthews chapter 1 . 3/28/2002