Reviews for Road Less Traveled
Regin chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
supernaturalNUT chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Update please
deltagrl chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THE STORY PLAYS OUT. THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS CAPTURE YOU INSTANTLY.
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Great story so far! I'm looking forward to reading more soon.
Dark Alana chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Cool story. I suspect it has great potential. Update soon! ]
soulsistersinaslan chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Great chapter.

Not sure how things will work out, with Jasper winding up somewhere else that Bella is not, especially when she is going to need his help.

Please post more soon.
SkylerBlack chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
woot another great chapter, tho that last line irks me a little. jasper wont be there to help her.. pleeeeeeease tell me is wont end up with the pixie bitch alice. i beg you...jasper needs to be with bella. alice can go jump into a fire.

update soon!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
VampireInDisguise chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I absolutely adore it! I know that this will bloom and blossom into a wonderful masterpiece!

xxoxo V
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Awesome Chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Great Beginning!
SavageGraceX chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I hope Jasper doesn't go off with Pixie Bitch. That would majorly suck. Stubborn fool! P ;)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awesome first chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
oh wow! i cant wait to read more! i really like this first chapter!
soulsistersinaslan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I loved it.

I know this is only the first chapter, but you really have me hooked. I like that Bella seems to have a different power, one that her human family knows about and seems to understand. And I also like that Peter, Charlotte and Jasper already want to protect her from all the evils in the world. Jasper seems to sort of recognize his mate already, but I am sure it will get much more intense the older Bella gets. I wonder if the mating pull will be as strong in her as it will be in him.

Please post more soon.