Reviews for The Ghosts You Know
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
... and now I'm crying. *sniff* This... it was amazing. Probably one of my top faves (not just a favorite to go on my list, but one of my favorite favorites). I just... it was brilliant. Everyone was characterized wonderfully, especially Sam, despite him being a restless spirit. It just figures that he'd stay behind for Dean rather than for himself. Excellent job!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Omg! I don't think I've wanted to cry while reading one of your stories before. But this one definitely got me there. xo
Spense chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful. I can so see this happening. Lovely story.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
oh i miss bobby even more now...sigh
CookieMonstAri chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. *sobs into fist full id tissues* absolutely beautiful.

The idea of same staying through "maybe just sheer perverse obstinacy" seems rather fitting dontcha think?
Lilya chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
What a beautiful, touching story...It almost made me cry. Everybody is perfectly in character, especially Sam. It was beautifully heart-breaking.
sammysdimples chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh. Jeez. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and wonderful. I'm not much of a reviewer, but you had my tearing up. Bobby was so in character and BOYS. SAMMY. Gah, this was brilliant.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Dean is the only one who could get through to a vengeful ghost Sam very sweet ending.
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm just gonna just go right out and say it: you made me cry and I'm talking about the shameless "so fucking what if someone I know walks in and I'm floor rolling and gross sobbing" kinda crying.

It pains me to think that it would be sweet, innocent Sammy stuck behind caught up on grief while usually guilt-ridden Dean moved on. But it's also so like them for Dean to have to go first before Sam follows right on his big brother's heels. So basically is what I'm trying to say is hell of a job well done on such a hard concept to explore and be able to keep everyone in character while providing a literal emotional punch.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww! That was heartbreaking.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Damn - made me cry. This is heartbreaking. Well written.
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You had me tearing up, poor Sam. Thanks for the read.
Moydra chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I can't think of any worse job for Bobby to have to take, short of his wife of course. This story was beautiful and heartbreaking. Great idea and great execution! Thank you.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome story! Had me on my edge of me seat just from reading the summary! Definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Totally different storyline. I liked it. :)

Poor Bobby. Poor boys. I think the events leading up to this fic might make for a good story as well. ;) haha just a suggestion.