Reviews for Did You Ever
Dreamcatcher1218 chapter 1 . 11/5
This story us a disgrace. I know its your own story, and you can write whatever, but I'm just saying my opinion. That opinion, is that this a not a very good story. Sorry again by the hurtful words, but its my opinion, like its your story.
awesomedianaprincess chapter 1 . 7/14
well...u just broke my heart into a million pieces...but its a very well written story and will be perfect for percy and thalia shippers...but its quite unfair to annabeth and if i were her in this situation...i would go and jump of a cliff or just leave and nvr come back...anyways great job for this great story and thankfully its just a fanfiction...pheww
jasonhunterdarkus2 chapter 1 . 6/19
great please continue
virexhellstrom chapter 1 . 6/16
Is this a 1 shot? If not please continue!
LonelyBoy614 chapter 1 . 6/5
I like the fact that it's not OOC that much. Clarisse found Annabeth and Travis Stoll kissing which was an accident that led to Annabeth and Percy's break up.
RandomGuy chapter 1 . 5/1
Gr8
Classified chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
YOU MONSTER IM CRYING PLEASE NO HELP ME ARGH TELL ME IT ISNT TRUE AASLFKJLDFJHOIDKLNX KEWFGBKNXQHAKRGDO FD

really this was horribly fantastic I hated and loved it so much
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Out of character. Annabeth would never cheat on Percy. Even if she ever did (which she wouldn't.) it would not be Travis. Are you kidding me? Travis Stoll. Nope. Why would she be thinking about kissing Percy whilst kissing him if she could just have the real thing? Also Travis loves Katie. Thalia and Percy together makes me cringe. They are like brother and sister. She also is in the hunters of Artemis. But they are way to much like bro and sis for that to ever happen that is just really gross. I'm sorry but it's true. Percy and Annabeth are anything but brother and sister. Percy's oblivious but not that much so. You don't think about having kids with your sister unless you're weird. Sorry that my opinion is different then yours but that's what reviews are for.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
What the
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This was good. But not helping the reason I was looking for a fanfiction to read. Do you have any funny ones?
AmaryllisRoman chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I love this fanfic...it may not be long but it''s just adorable and !
Master Shipper chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I'm starting a youtube channel with great fanfics on it, mind if I use yours?
Celia0901 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Yes! Maybe it's just because I kind of resent Annabeth, but this story is amazing! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015