Reviews for The Plan
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
update pwease? *puppy eyes*
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
update?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Love this story!
OrangeStrands chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!

No, seriously, this was an amazingly well-written story! There aren't many GOOD NaruSaku stories these days, but this was an exception.

I loved how there was one problem and procedure after another and I LOVED the codenames! Great job!

Ayano
Cherry blossom chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Who's 'Yellow Lion'? I feel stupid asking this.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LoL

cute
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
awesome
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
FINALLY ALL THE DECIET AND LIES ARE OVER WITH... Now make a chapter for Naruto and Sakura to kick the asses of the rookie 9 for doing that to them, but have them do worse to Shikamaru for orchestrating that mess from the start.
Karl Skywalker chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Excellent story!

I enjoyed it so much :D I am happy taht naruto and Sakura got together. I also enjoyed Hinata and Sasuke dynamics. Nice characterizing.

Good luck with your stories!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
This was a beautiful chapter, my favorite of them all :D

I loved how you describe Sakura's pain when Naruto neglected her that seemed so gut wrenching but made it all the sweeter as Naruto confessed that he still loved her :)

Thanks for the great read, hope to see more NaruSaku stories soon :D
ABCDEFGHIJK chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
O.O you are evil!
NaruDeeds chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I would've bet money on it being Kakashi! That crafty Shikamaru. A fantastic ending to a fantastic story, good work! )
Stryker chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely love the ending shikamaru is the best
Bobert4242 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
You need to do an epilogue with Naruto and Sakura's revenge...its the one loose end in this amusing story, good job by the way! :P
9-tailed reaper chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
good ending but will there be more to this story?

as the story is yet to be marked completed

i would like to see more happen but thats just what i think and this is your story of course
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »