Reviews for Brothers by Blood
dmwende chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh I love this! Beautiful. I search all over fanfic for Goku/Vegeta stories like this; a story that truly captures the essence of their golden relationship, their bond, their silent devotion to one another. This brought tears to my eyes, it was so raw in it's expression . . . you just really captured the spirit of their bond. Most fanfic writers, I find, do not understand them enough individually or together to be able to give deep and insightful expression to their true characters and relationship. You are a rare one that does, and I can tell that you really enjoy their relationship and all the colorful aspects of it. Excellent.
Chris Royal chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I really liked that storyline, and I can actually picture that happening in the GT series, that would be real fun to watch. Two tumbs up.n
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Cute! And somehow fluffy. Great story. C:
2-Dimensions chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The story was very great...
I wish there is chapter 2 or chapter 3 or above...pls
reader chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
ALways know they were blood brothers!
FanRan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw I loved it!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is an awesome story. I really like it. How did they get to where they can talk to each other in their heads? Great job.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
:D
Jeanca chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very nice Bromance ;) Enjoyed this little one-shot very much!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
It's strange. I went back and did a bit of a DBZ Marathon what with the release of Dragonball Kai and all. It really is kinda special to see how these two interact as the show progresses further. I think you've captured what they've become, and what they could do in their private time.

Lovely story 3
Mizz-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
An amazing story! It's a shame little people review at all
cara9001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
great story )
Octopus Taco chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
"Veggie dear"? really thaomy chan?