Reviews for The Methos & Sekhmet Chronicles: Comes A Horseman
TV appreciator chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I liked the story Abbey. I'm eager to start the next chapter in this saga. :-)
FanLass chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Chapter 4

This was interesting, gripping and all in character for Methos. I would expect nothing less of Methos. I think you captured him perfectly. You keep writing i will keep reading. Bonnie
TV appreciator chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I like this chapter, Abbey. Like FanLass, I liked how Sekhmet interacted with the characters (that was a tense scene in the dojo!) The dialogue in general was good too. I especially appreciate how well you are writing the relationship between Methos and Sekhmet. And, like FanLass, I'm eager to see how Sekhmet will handle Kronos, especially if/when she doesn't "think [Methos is] safe." :-)

P.S. A Methos spin-off would have been cool; a chance to delve into his character more, and more history to choose from for flash-back fodder. :-)
FanLass chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Chapter 3

I liked the way you had Sekhmet interact with the other Characters in the story so it seemed as if she was almost belonged there at the dojo when Cassandra first saw Methos. I can't way to see Sekhmet and Kronos interact. I like it! This is what fan fiction is all about our own interruptions of stories in an alternate universe than the show. Keep writing I can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my all time favorite episodes’ of Highlander so it’s got to be fun to play with. Waiting on pins and needles to see what you do next.

Bonnie
TV appreciator chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
This is going to be a sticky, tricky one. I like where it's going so far. But what will Sekhmet do next? :-)
FanLass chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I was wondering when you were going to get to this episode! I can't wait to see how Sekhmet works her way in to this story? Too many questions... I just have to wait. Good dialog, I would like to see the whole story archived together when your done. Its a fun idea using real episodes to weave your fan fiction creation Sekhmet in to the actual TV show stories.

Breathless waiting for more.