Reviews for La Douleur Exquise
PhoenixOShea chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
was going threw my story alert when i came across this again. loved it then love it now. wondering if you ever think about finishing it or should i give up all hope?
Frightened24 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
This is such an awesome story I'm loving it!
Please update soon! I'm losing my mind! Thanks :) x
JamesFreakingPotter chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
I really do love this story. It's so different from many other AU's I've read, I stumbled upon it by accident and I am glad I did! I really do hope you update at some point :)
bal-live chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Are you never going to update your story? It's my absolute favorite!
Maraudersheart chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I really love this story. Definetely one of my favourites !

Please update soon !
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
ooooh James is not going to be happy when/if he finds out about this. you have to update soon please? this is an awesome story and i really like it. all the tension
unknownworldof chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
I just read every chapter all through and just... OMG. I really hope that you continue because this story is just brilliant. Please update soon.
WhereRU chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
You seem to have dropped off the planet? Please update1
Escap1st chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I love your story so much! Its so amazing! please update!
isigirl chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
noooo! this cant be your most recent update. i just found your story and absolutely fell in love with it and am very sad to find i will no longer just able to go next chapter and read more. now i must be patient like everyone else. i love the dinamic you have between your characters! its so interesting and i love that all your characters have personalities and problems. great job. i love this idea of nobility and how lily is equal to james as they are both nobility and he cant fight just for her but now its what he believes. i really liked this last chapter and i had thought a little on the colors of their sashes and what they all mean and i like that severus brought this up. great job and i absolutely cannot wait for more because your characters are just so addicting to read. i particularly love ben and remus. ill be waiting for the next chapter but in the meantime maybe ill actually get my homework done since im not sneaking this story every chance i get :)
ballive chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow, your story is so great, I read it all at once. Please update it, it is the best AU I've ever read.
Adorkably Adorkable chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
So I was the same way as the other reviewer where I forgot about this story. So it was a complete surprise when I got the email for the update for this story. After spending a week re reading this I remember why I put it on my alert list. This story is amazing. A real refreshing take at the story. I could put it story down. I kept reading even on my breaking at work. I def can't wait til the next chapter

The only thing with the new chapter is that it jumped around alot. Got alittle confusing. Maybe if you put some keep of symbol it could help people not get as forward to the next chapter. Great job again on this story.
interesting21 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I forgot about this story and am so glad that you updated. I just reread it all and am so excited for the next chapter! Thank you for putting in the time to give all of us this chapter!
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I'm so glad you updated! This is one of my favorite stories. I loved the progression of the plot, and I'm excited to read more.
black16lily chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
it was nice to see this updated as its one of my favourite fics on this site.

great chapter.

just one criticism…maybe put a space when you are changing character point of views because it can be a little confusing.