Reviews for Slut Year
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
i loveddd this chapter but there is one thing i want to know what was the bet between her and zac about and what did she have to do i dnt think that was made quite clear
sweetlyaddictive chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Your chapter was great I love where jace isn't being a dij all the time and I like the softer part of the story

Are they going to be boyfriend and girlfrien though?

You are absolute awesomesauce!

Please keep writing
Midnight Candle chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Just started reading this yesterday, and finished now. Damn school and homework for keeping me from reading it in one sitting. Great story. I was defiently hooked, and I can not wait for the next chapter! You have an interesting way of writing, and I kinda like it... Anyway, great story, love the drama, and I am 100% looking forward to the drama coming up next. Except one thing I kept noticing... You can't drink vodka and soda... It doesn't mix well. It kinda makes you puke, a lot. My sister's friends recently had that problem, and Clary drank it twice, but no sign of puking. Just wondering about that.
YouLoveMeThisMuch chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Omg, Izzy found out... One word, two syllables, Update! (the 'please' is implied)
Hey chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
Sorry, couldnt be bothered to log in. I actually love this story, pllleeaasseee update soon. Cant wait to keep reading
cband chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
OMG! FUcking awesome
Hey chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
I don't have an account so I couldn't PM you, but I just wanted to mention that the links on your profile don't work anymore... at least to me. I just wanted to mention it just in case you didn't know.

Also, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Off to Neverland chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
This is my new favorite fanfic. It's well written, and the character emotion really jumps off the page. Plus the smutty scenes are pretty steamy ;) haha, update ASAP! I need to know what happens.
Lesya17 chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Hi

I just read this story, the WHOLE story

This story is AWESOME :DDD!

You're genius :D

How can one person write such awesome stories?

I don't know, but honestly: i don't care :p

If i can read this stories, I'm happy :D

xoxo

Lexi
Clary Aura Belikov chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
can't wait to read more :D
Enilorac chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I can't WAIT untol the next chapter! Update SOON!
TheReader chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
I love your book. every chapter has me at the edge of my seat wanting more! I love how you have shown Jace's soft side while still keeping him the same old Jace that we all love. Please keep writing and update soon or i will be forced to read my book from school cause i will have no more excuses to tell myself! Thanks for the great book,

TheReader
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Update soon please I really need to know what happens next
jellyfish-child chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Omg! Update soon! Oh my ... Izzy was simply there at the wrong time. Oh and May the odds ever be in your favor! ;)
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God You need to start writing th next chapter and post it like now no not now like yetarday because i am SERIOUSLY in LOVE with this STORY!

Please Please write more I beg of you :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »