Reviews for Slut Year
Makayla14 chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
Loved the chapter! I know you said the thing about the grammar but you ha e lots of spelling errors too but I know what your saying:) umm well I do have one more request and that is for Jace and Clary to have at least 1 hot sex scene coming up lol I know it's bad but your stories is all that I depend on getting me through May 8th I need something to distract me until COLS comes out and your story is working wonderfully:) BTW I watched that episode of Ellen today b/c I li e Taylor and Zac both and I laughed so hard I almost peed myself lol jk it was too funny! So I know exactly what your talkin about:) update soon!
Blank Pages Unwritten chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
I didn't really feel like logging in, but it's Blank Pages Unwritten, and I wanted to let you know, this is my favorite fanfiction ever. And I love it to death. You are such a great author and everytime I get an email I hold my breath hoping you made a new chapter. So you can imagine the excitement I get when you actually do update:))) lol, keep updating! Its a great story! I love it3
Tobias' Heart chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
I love all of ddpjclaf's stories! She's awesome and it's a hard decision I'm also a great fan of "Nine Consequences of One Night and a Door", congratulations for the nomination! And I loved Taylor Swift and Zac Effron at Ellen, hilarious! Please update soon, I want CLACE CLACE CLACE! Can't wait for your next chapter keep writting!
cband chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
This story is brilliant! I understand why Clary regrets doing what she did but all that matter is shes with Jace! Cant wait till Jon meets Jace! Update Soon!
A Grha chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
i loved this chappy! update soon x
sweetD87 chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
I love it
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
I love Zac Efron so much ! haha :) great chapter, shit is gonna hit the fannn ;)
Nikki Gargol chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
Love this story! Update soon!
xxlovelaughlivexx chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
aww he is just the cutest XD

i love this chapter...cant wait till there date...

update soon! D
vampchick09 chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Yay! they are going on a real date! Izzy is gonna be furious I can already tell. Ohh shit! I can't wait till Zac finds out. :P
MidnightElm chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Love it! The Zac part was really random but I liked it. You made me laugh at parts and for that I applaud you
VampAnxiety chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
More! More! MORE! Please continue itttt! I'm LOVING the story so far. (In case you couldn't tell by my eagerness for you to CONTINUE THE STORY!) :)

But, here's my critique side kicking in: a few grammar/spelling errors, and certain parts of the story you have neglected to say who exactly was in the paragraph. But it was figured out upon continuing to read, even without the names. Overall, a great story.
O chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Interesting story... I LOVE It!

DONT DON'T DONT make clary get preg cause that happens in like all the fanfic make ur story unique

And dont don't don't make her preg

uPdate soon! Well even though u already did heheh
ShadowhunterWithBite chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
I actually gave myself a little happy hug when I read that last line haha

Can't wait for the update :)
A Grha chapter 14 . 1/30/2012