Reviews for Slut Year
Jules.2707 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
when will you update? I hope soon! pleaseeee it's a wonderful story!
:D
XOXO
RustySpoons03 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Love your story! :D Update soooon though! Thee zuzpenze is keeellin' me!
my 2 guys chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
that was good keep it coming
Keightylin03 chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
I like your portrayal of clary. this story is just getting good.
ReadLoveMusic chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Ok so first things first I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORY! I thought it wouldn't keep my attention but boy was I wrong. I love this. All of it to Clary and Jace and the way everyone is and all of it! I can't wait until the next chapter
angelangel31 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
wow i only had to read on sentence to knlw i was gonna love ur writing pleas add more to this book i m getting labtop soon so o was wondering that when i do we could do a dobel author story together on jace and clary but untill i get my labtop we could just talk aboit the theam i know im just a ramdome girl but im compleatly normal and id like to be a writer ps my name is sam
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
i loved this chapter
Gina chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Hello! I don't know how to put this, but I love your story, and you are a great writer! I love that you decribes everything, even where others is to freaked out to do it! (ps: I don't have a "profile" here, I just really like to read fanfic. If you have tumblr, can you please tell us your URL?)
Gina chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Hello, again. I know it must be months since you wrote this, but I just feel like telling you that you don't have to apologize for your writing, because I think it is really good!
Gina chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I think, "Bluejay" was jace's frend! But I'm not writing this just to answer a question. I am writing this because I LOVE this awesome story, and you are and awesome writer! keep up the good work!
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
yay they're friends again! :D I love how Aline isn't a mega bitch in this..
Amber-Theriot chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
It was really good I can't wait for the next chapter I hope u update soon.
The Cursed And The Gifted chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
Oh god I missed this amazing writing style you have! It's been so long but, I still checked my emails eagerly every night in anticipation of this update!
Alliecat9900 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Update soon it been way to long!
Grrfofle chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i dont mean to be rude in any way but... I have been wait for so f**king long for this to update i deleted it from my ipod. I really really really need you to update or i will go insane... Quite literally please for my sanity can be saved. By the way i love this story. Just please update.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »