Reviews for don't call this paradise
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm kind of doubting you'll continue this, seeing as to how it's almost been a year, but I'd love to read more if you can deliver!

-adores Kain/Light-

Thanks for sharing!

Sunnepho chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I like it! I'm all for experimental fiction, and I'm liking the way you are presenting both Lightning and Kain. Even if the work is minimalistic, you've definitely chosen good details for inclusion, and they are easily showing the shape of the story. The words you choose are very evocative, too. I love the way you end on "And fell," which gives so much meaning and several different possible interpretations.

I'd love to find out what happens next!
darkangeltears66 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this so far! (They're my favorite pairing, too. XD)

Really looking forward to seeing updates!
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is good. Very descriptive and all. I kind of fell for this pairing in the game. Can't wait for the next. :)
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love this so far. While the writing is really minimalist in the explanation, as you said, the details that you have selected for inclusion are easily able to carry the scenes. The only thing I could point out for improvement is that you switch around a lot between past and present tense, which is a little jarring. But I'm really eager to see where you take this! I hope you update soon.
theunknownvoice chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Good start so far. Update soon.