Reviews for Absolution
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
*shivers* wow that was good! A few irritating typos (though Harry grasping the shits made me laugh) but still a brilliant story!
Kora Rubin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I read a lot of your stories in the past few days and I love how much your characters are at war.
At war with themselves - their feelings and thoughts - , at war with each other, at war with war. They are growen ups. They are more real - if this makes any sense.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the effort!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow. I am actually very impressed by this. I'm usually a stickler for proper punctuation and grammar, but your writing makes up for it. It seems as though you have a great understanding of a Dom/sub relationship. Of THEIR Dom/sub relationship. this was deep, and I was moved. Truly wonderful; thanks for writing.
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Sad a little dark but, I still enjoyed it! You have great talent and I hope you never stop writing!
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow, this is amazing!
Someone's Ghost chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is beautifuly writen.
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love it!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lov it
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love the way the thoughts are intricated.

Thanks for that gem
SamHAS chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well at least they kicked ass :-)

All jokes aside, I liked it. You seem to have an understanding of the masochist that transfers very well into your writing, and it really fits Harry so well. I have to wonder if the fit is because of his canon profile or due to your writing- I want to believe both.

Bravo.

Ps- Great Severus portrayal.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*dies* i love it! You are so wonderful with these kinds of stories! And you are epic at writing the love between Sev and Harry so well! :) i heart you!
Ralia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I don't know why but this story completely moved me even and especially before the drama built up and the main plot started. I always love your stories. Please keep writing as you already do.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow Impressive hurt/confort tale.