Reviews for Lollipop
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
lol of biting nails, he got a lollipop lol. oh you twins should have known better lol. awww poor Harry for a quick second he thought the twins didn't want him, but he was so wrong. play for twins lol. oh the twins can't control their lust for Harry and now shower sex would be fun for them.
Sciamachys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
lovely
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love it!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
stop changing if you write in first person or third person, it makes it a bit confusing. either way i loved the story though :)
EMERALD69 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Well doe very well done
DrAco.LovVR chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hiia i have a couple things to say :D first. i love the storyline, its super cute and very sexy. second. you started talking in firstperson halfway through the story and it doesnt make much sence since the rest was set in a narritive point of view :P i do believe you should say who was thinking it. third and finally you have some spelling mistakes such as "The problem is that these devilish should never be allowed to suckle on anymore of those lollipops" delilish is a describing word, but you didn't say what they were describing and . "As he him self could not even form a complete" himself is one word :) and "more and all spilled their seeds Harry onto his and Fred's stomach's some even getting on his face the twins deep in him" needs comas :P cause it doesnt flow well. I just wanted to help and i hope lots of other ppl love your story as much as i do!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
that was freakin amaazing i loevd it so much i mean the fwxhpxgw pairingn is the best!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hehe. . .that was hot 8) Nice oneshot *-*
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
heehehheehe i love this this can not get any better then this
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I LOVE IT!
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I really liked the plot, there is never anything wrong with Fred and George taking an oblivious Harry. The only thing I got slightly confused on was the point of view. It started with one of the twins, and then it switched to Harry, and then to third person. It was a little confusing. Did the page breaks leave when you uploaded? I know that happens. I really liked the story though.