Reviews for Moving On
himrqwerty chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THIS JUST LEAVE IT BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT WAS THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER AND IT'S BEEN TWO. FUCKING. YEARS. YOU HAD NO RIGHT I WON'T BE ABLE TO THINK UNTIL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, HOW THE FUCK DID IT END?
Anonymously Gorgeous chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
update soon pls
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Once again, many errors are present. And again, the story is beckoning my interest. I do hope you continue! (But my request would be that you check for errors BEFORE you post!)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This chapter is riddled with grammatical errors and spelling errors. Beside that point, this was very unnerving and I'm sorely tempted to press the 'Next' button to go onward to Chapter 2...
micksmouse chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
please update the story. is john a demon or just an ass?
junkerinaol.com chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Would you pleas update soon?
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
uh oh whats dean gonna do? update please!
Crazy chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Whoaaa, thats an extremely intense cliffhanger you left us on. Update soon!
angel1718 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Love the story.

Want to know what happens next.

Please update soon.
Lil Threat chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Wow, this is awesome! It ended on such a cliff hanger too... :-) I'm so glad you started writing for this again, I really hope to read more of this story!
Dellet chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Dean found out, John is screwed. I hope he'll make his father pay for it.
Dellet chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hey!

It's the first time I see a fic like this and have to say I don't believe that John is doing this with Sam. When Dean find out what's happening ...

Sorry, my English is not very good, but I hope you understand.

"I don't know why I do these things to Sam." Believe me, I do this same question to myself. I love Sam suffering in my fics.
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
You BASTARD! how dare you leave me in another cliffhanger. Oh my gosh poor Sammy.
xenascully chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
update soon :)
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
oh fuck fuck fuck please continue gotta see what happens so good.