Reviews for Completely and Utterly
TimeLady555 chapter 5 . 1/28
Okay just no. Normally I don't bother commenting on fics I don't like especially when it was finished two years ago, but I just had to say something. Hermione is being an absolute bitch to Draco, she is being unnecessarily cruel and I think it is completely OOC for her to be that terrible. There is nothing good about this I don't know how it got so many reviews. I really dislike this. I abhor the way she talks to him and thinks of him. She seriously called him a coward for not killing Dumbledore?! Are you fucking kidding me? I just please no. I'm not even going to try to read anymore.
dramioneotp chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
really great story. when you say rated m you really mean rated m. it was 5 chapters straight there was a smut. anyways I liked the story. I loved it when draco gave Hermione the portkey. it was sooooo romantic. the epilogue was quite disappointing though. overall it was a good fic
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
This story is so wonderful. The emotions of the characters are well written. Draco's character here fits him well. I could go on with uttering praises but I'm lazy. Haha.

Plus, I played Radiohead's Creep while reading this and cried tons.
regsi chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
i loved iiiiit
Draco Malfoy chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
It was amazing. I love it. I just wish it was longer! I loved that chapter you said you hated. One of my favorites. Keep writing! Cause this was amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Honestly ur fic is one of the most complex and powerful fics I hve ever read I think u reflect lifes meaning perfectly everything is so strong and emotional every word every phrase perfection thank you
Jacob Malfoy chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This was good but I stopped reading because of the snotty comments about few reviews. If people are inspired to review then they will. Should people review more? Absolutely. Should authors be jerks about receiving fewer reviews than they hoped? I don't know, but it puts me off what was otherwise an engaging story.
fanfictionswhore chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
I could write a very long review but I am just going to sum it all up in four words and if you knew me you'd take them as a huge compliment, I am not that easy to please after all. As for the words, here they are; I F*CKING LOVED IT. -adds fic to favourites- And that's all I had to say.
Velvet Storm chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Wow. I loved the constant animosity between Draco and Hermione. There are so many different 'versions' of how their interactions would be - this version is one of my favorites. At that point in their lives, their emotions were so raw, so real, so vulnerable. Draco's feelings and emotions and anger, in particularly, seemed perfect to me. He really is my favorite HP character because of the situations around him and his actions in them; he's the most complex by far. He's one big gray area, you know? He could go either way any minute for any reason. Sex scenes are also complicated to write because about 98% is feeling, and it's often hard to get across as words, but yours were great! The balance between animosity and passion was excellent. And everyone loves a take charge Draco! I really enjoyed reading!
IpreferJasper chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
What an awesome story thank you for sharing. I love a Dramione where and author can keep their personalities intact but still make them work together.
ProtegomyDraco chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
This was really good. I applaud you, bravo. I love how you included lines from TFiOS, masterpiece right there. Again so good :)
Red chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
I have never read such a perfect ending! That one line at the end just sums it all up perfectly!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
One of the best fanfictons I've ever read! You are an amazing writer, absolutely talented with words :)
ohdear chapter 18 . 5/13/2013