Reviews for The Other Side of Him
Lily8193 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love the story. It's great, but maybe you should go over it again and get the typos out...
Ally Yomomoto chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This Is such a Great Story! I've already Read It Like Over 6 Times! Thanks For Posting!
rokureader180 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love it and sadly I wish Gin was still alive especailly with the way he died...sad...anyway great story I loved it.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Gosh I love it! So perfect. Gin is alive, Shunsui and Nanao are having hot sex, Ukitake and Unohana are making out in 4th division! Great story, really.
nypsy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this was very sweet & poignant. a few teeny typo's here & there to be fixed someday but a nice read nonetheless.
Permalosa chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Really really great lemon. Sweet, sexy and so touching!
darklover chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved it. This was nicely done.
YinYang94 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it! Totally agree with letting Gin live. I wish they had left him alive!
Nutty Fruitcake chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
One word: PERFECTION! Gah, this was absolutely amazing, I loved your details, and you got all of the characters down perfectly! The only critique I would have to give was that there were a few itty bitty mistakes, like leaving out some quotation marks and things like that, but those can easily be fixed. Other than that, I LOVED IT! There should seriously be more Shunao out there, bravo!
Fact Vs Fiction chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aw I love it :) It's hard to write a lemon so tasteful but that was sweet and adorable!

Great job!
claymore47 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Yay wonderful story !

there aren't lot of Shunsui/Nanao lemons... and this was really great

I also believe that Gin is still alive but poor Ukitake, I don't want him to die :(

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story :3
Snowkid chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
omgosh i just luvv shun/nanao smut, and gin should be alive! he's awesome!
nakako chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
yay, finally got to finish reading ! keep up the good work !