Reviews for A Thin Line
TwuWuv chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So hot! I'd love to read more...Edward/Rosalie are explosive together. I love it when they actually have feelings for eachother & it's not just angry s*x.
simplyme17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
LOVE love loved this! Thank you so much for this pairing, I've always thought their hookup would be mind blowing and you nailed it (pun intended!) Cannot wait for more!
Buggsydee chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is great! I love reading fics about Rosalie... her character was never fully explored in the real books and i dont think she was used to her full potential as a character.

It's probably why i enjoy fics like this so much... where her character is built on and explored further.

I have always liked Edward and Rosalie's relationship and again there was not enough of it in the real books :)

You've done a awesome job with this :)
outtayourface chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was really beautiful! I loved their banter and their chemistry. Amazing job :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really loved this! I think you did a great job writing RosalieEdward and I hope to read more from you! Keep up the awesome work!
idkmuch chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
As much as I love Em/Rose, I can really get behind your pairing of Edward & Rose. I love their banter & snark, the annoyance masking their interest. There's something ridiculously sexy about finding your match in sarcasm & wit.

I love your Alice b/c she reminds me so much of my sister. Her parting comment after any gathering where she's been drinking is "alright [husband], let's go home & make us a baby." .Time. Plus, Alice is a bit of a lush...and so is Sis. ;)

Awesome one-shot; thanks for sharing!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Those Rosalie & Edward stories don't get much love. Too, bad, I liked this one. I suggest that readers who can't take Edward with anyone else, just replace the word Rosalie with Bella. There now, all better.
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I went on a fic dive tonight, looking for new Roseward stories, and this little gem came up... I loved it. The banter between them was great and I could easily see them all having tapas by candlelight at the restaurant. One of my favorite passages was this:

"Princess," a smooth voice drawls. My nostrils flare as I turn. I'm almost grateful for his impeccable timing - when he opens his mouth, all of the fantasies that were swirling around in my sex-deprived mind vanish.

Kind of.

There's a drawn-out pause in which old western standoff music may or may not be playing. I let my gaze drift up and down the length of his lean body and then get momentarily distracted by the subtle ripple of his arm muscles as he shrugs out of his jacket and drapes it on the back of his chair. The standoff tunes are internally replaced by Marvin Gaye.

Let's get it on, indeed."

Thanks for writing such a fun piece! Happy Birthday LightStarDusting!
shesonfire chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh I love this so much. :)
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awww I SO love this pairing! so much chemistry..
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
awesome. loved it
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love the way that Edward and Rosalie spark and that Edward really does seem to care for her. I think it is interesting that they seem to have always wanted each other, but just couldn't do anything with Royce in the way.
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love everything you write and this was no exception! You have a great way with words and the emotions and visuals you evoke are amazing! Great job!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was so beautifully written. I am usually canon but I love your writing and took a chance because you co-wrote one of the most beautiful Emmett/Rosalie stories I have ever read. I love your Rosalie and even more I adore this Edward. Royce is a douche but it definitely led Rose to see more of Edward. I think that E/R are very similar which is why they conflicted with each other so much. I loved how they gave into each other physically. It was sensual and beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 4/3/2011