Reviews for Just One More Time
coldweathergal chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love this description of the Cho/Rigsby bromance. There's not enough out there on it.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh, This was funny. I laughed most of the way through it. Poor Cho! ::snicker:: I feel for you, man. ::grin::

Thank you for sharing. It's going under my 'things to read when I need a smile' list.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
You've a great and super interesting Cho POV. And I don't think he came across as Grace-hating at all. Just frustrated with Rigsby, who I feel so sorry for. You did a good job with the descriptions of him.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I wouldn't categorize this as angst. No... just the general annoyance of Cho. And I liked it.

Speaking of which, I'm on a giant Cho binge after Blood In, Blood Out. Yes, season 2, I know, I'm late to the fandom. But it's never too late to catch up... NCIS proves that. Anyhow. IF there's any good Cho fics, give me a shout out.

ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww... Poor Cho! (And Rigsby...) It's a nice little story and Cho was very in character. Good job! :)
AppleRain chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It was good! I liked it a lot, it really sounds like Cho, and how he probably felt. Good job. :)
information specialist chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love this. I actually think cho could have been a wee bit more empathetic towards rigsby in the ep so your fic supplied that nicely. really love the friendship between these two so I like the elaboration here. Good job.
bartagnans chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Interesting story. We need more Cho fics and you did well :) Also, i'll point out(because i'm mean) that O'Laughlin's first name is Craig, not Eric. It's Eric in real-life, but i suppose you just got mixed up. Either way, i liked it xD